Profile Photos & Covers (Support)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 5:11 AM, beats23 said:

Will you be able to fix it?

All my apps and plugins were manually tested with IPB 4.7.0 and PHP 8.1 but it appears IPS have required further changes to be made. I'll be going through and updating them all again in the coming weeks but until then, if you are using the latest version, none of these logs appear to be critical and you are able to manually enable the application again until I've updated this.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I need your urgent help to rectify an issue with your app, Profile Photos & Covers. When the app is activated, it causes an error on the IPS registration page. This error started when I updated to the latest IPS v4.7.5. Please check this error ASAP, as this app is an essential part of my website, and I would like it to work again ASAP.

Here is the PHP error I get on the IPS registration page.

Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Required parameter $form follows optional parameter $postBeforeRegister in /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code:70 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(8192, 'Required parame...', '/home/customer/...', 70) #1 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927): eval() #2 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(893): IPS\IPS::monkeyPatch('IPS\\core\\module...', 'register', '') #3 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\core\\module...') #4 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(142): class_exists('IPS\\core\\module...') #5 /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #6 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/MY-WEBSITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code on line 70

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2022 at 10:35 AM, beats23 said:

Hi, I need your urgent help to rectify an issue with your app, Profile Photos & Covers. When the app is activated, it causes an error on the IPS registration page. This error started when I updated to the latest IPS v4.7.5. Please check this error ASAP, as this app is an essential part of my website, and I would like it to work again ASAP.

You are using an old version and I'm not seeing a purchase in the marketplace from you. If you did purchase on my site, download the latest version and update and that should fix the bug.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 3:27 AM, Michael.J said:

You are using an old version and I'm not seeing a purchase in the marketplace from you. If you did purchase on my site, download the latest version and update and that should fix the bug.

I was the one which you created this app for. Can you add me as a purchaser so I can download the latest version from the IPS marketplace 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 9:48 AM, beats23 said:

I was the one which you created this app for. Can you add me as a purchaser so I can download the latest version from the IPS marketplace 

Unfortunately IPS no longer allow me to manually setup purchases in the ips marketplace. I'll need to either do that on my site or you'll have to unfortunately purchase a copy like normal. Might want to give feedback to IPS regarding this too.