Betting Topics (Support)

• 4 months later...

Hello, I am thinking about giving this a go.  What I cannot see is if I as admin can give points to members (outside of the allotment new members get).  I have another point system and would like them to use those points to buy betting points.  I can facilitate the exchange if I can manually add to members in this app.  Does that make sense?  Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I try to make a bet it keeps highlighting the bet amount when I click place bet??

I was hoping this would be abit more like vbookie for vbulletin but its a good start 👍

Could contain: Text, Page

I know why this is, its because I have no tokens!!

Is there a way to mass "give" tokens to everyone?

Edited by boro_boy

My members are very confused with this app and don't seem interested in using it.

I honestly thought it was like vbookie which I had on vBulletin back in the days. 

Basically i'd put up a bet inside a thread and member would bet on the options I put up a bet Middlesbrough v West Brom for example, options would be win, lose, draw, a red card during the game. I'd set the odds for each bet in this game and they'd bet, i'd then select the winning outcomes once the game was over. Members would place as many bets against my bet as they wanted to. It was simple!

I've also got a problem with this, one of my topics which I put some bets on, won't load up it says too many redirects. 

On 7/31/2022 at 9:04 PM, boro_boy said:

My members are very confused with this app and don't seem interested in using it.

I honestly thought it was like vbookie which I had on vBulletin back in the days. 

The screenshots were pretty extensive but if you don't think you'll have much use for it. I can check with IPS if they offer refunds for change of mind.

On 7/29/2022 at 9:58 PM, boro_boy said:

Is there a way to mass "give" tokens to everyone?

Yes in acp > community tab > betting topics > settings.

Just now, Michael.J said:

The screenshots were pretty extensive but if you don't think you'll have much use for it. I can check with IPS if they offer refunds for change of mind.

Yes in acp > community tab > betting topics > settings.

Thanks for your reply. I don't think i'll have any use for it, but your right, the screenshots where extensive so forget about the refund, i'll hopefully one day have a use for it. 👍

On 8/3/2022 at 6:29 PM, boro_boy said:

Thanks for your reply. I don't think i'll have any use for it, but your right, the screenshots where extensive so forget about the refund, i'll hopefully one day have a use for it. 👍

Is there another product of mine of similar value you could use?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...