New Purchase PM (Support)

• 3 weeks later...

I bought it, installed it and added it to all my products. 
But after a couple of orders, no PMs seem to go out. There is nothing in my inbox and I logged in as a couple of clients and there is also no PM. There is also nothing in the IPS error logs. 

I set this up for “normal products”. 
1303974280_Bildschirmfoto2021-04-03um13_09_16.thumb.png.9af49a286ccbf26cdd53ca6f14629474.png

On 4/3/2021 at 10:14 PM, opentype said:

I bought it, installed it and added it to all my products. 

Can I have some information on the product settings? Feel free to PM if you want. What version of IPB and I'll test more.

Also you've filled in the PM Author setting?

7 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Can I have some information on the product settings? Feel free to PM if you want. What version of IPB and I'll test more.

Also you've filled in the PM Author setting?

It’s the latest IPS release and the author is filled in correctly. 

The products are pretty standard and non-physical. One is a subscription with a membership change and one is non-physical without doing anything – that’s why I need the PM to deliver the service.  

8 hours ago, opentype said:

The products are pretty standard and non-physical. One is a subscription with a membership change and one is non-physical without doing anything – that’s why I need the PM to deliver the service.  

Just did a quick test and can't reproduce this? Anyone else having problems?

eDvfspl.png

Just to rule out any issues with your message, can you try with just a one word bit of text in the pm subject and message?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 7:20 AM, Circo said:

I just saw this after purchasing... Is there anything that does this for Subscriptions?

I can refund your purchase if you would like. I'll add support for subscriptions in the future but it's not something I can do immediately.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 8:22 AM, Michael.J said:

I can refund your purchase if you would like. I'll add support for subscriptions in the future but it's not something I can do immediately.

Can you please help with the plugin not sending PM on purchases even though everything is setup properly

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 5:53 AM, SgtMao said:

Can you please help with the plugin not sending PM on purchases even though everything is setup properly

I'm getting a few reports of this now, could you please PM me with admin login details so I can look over your product settings.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
11 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Yes any standard purchase made through the Commerce app.

Hi, I bought the app, as you stated yes, it works for the Downloads app purchases. After install, I can't an option for sending a PM when someone buys a file from the IPS downloads app.

Can you tell me how to add the auto PM for purchases made from the IPS Downloads app?

On 6/14/2022 at 2:52 AM, beats23 said:

Hi, I bought the app, as you stated yes, it works for the Downloads app purchases. After install, I can't an option for sending a PM when someone buys a file from the IPS downloads app.

Can you tell me how to add the auto PM for purchases made from the IPS Downloads app?

If you edit the product and click the "Purchase PM" tab, you'll see fields for the PM title and message.

8 hours ago, Michael.J said:

If you edit the product and click the "Purchase PM" tab, you'll see fields for the PM title and message.

I'm referring to items for sale using IPS downloads application.

Example files for sale on the IPS marketplace.

I want to send PM when members buys files from the IPS download app.

See photo of the downloads app.

I can't find the option to send PM for files purchase using the IPS downloads app.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Bird, Animal

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 7:30 PM, beats23 said:

I can't find the option to send PM for files purchase using the IPS downloads app.

Can you please PM me, I will see if I can include a patch for this. Otherwise will need to refund as I didn't realize I didn't have that setup for the downloads app.