Allowing pinned posts to show to everyone in private section

Hey,

Basically have a staff application section in our Forums but unsure how we allow it so everyone can see the pinned template? Currently no one can see this section and there doesn't seem to be an option in IPB to allow for this pinned topic to be shown in that section?

I know it's possible to do as I did have it working a few years back but unsure how to do it now?

1 hour ago, BoomScapeOfficial said:

Hey,

Basically have a staff application section in our Forums but unsure how we allow it so everyone can see the pinned template? Currently no one can see this section and there doesn't seem to be an option in IPB to allow for this pinned topic to be shown in that section?

I know it's possible to do as I did have it working a few years back but unsure how to do it now?

This staff application section, is it a third party app? What do you mean by pinned template? Can you post a screenshot?

If you are talking about a third party app, it would be better if you posted at its support topic. Chances are that you will get better help there.

1 minute ago, Miss_B said:

This staff application section, is it a third party app? What do you mean by pinned template? Can you post a screenshot?

If you are talking about a third party app, it would be better if you posted at its support topic. Chances are that you will get better help there.

Hey, not a third party app using the following setting to block off users seeing users posts, but I would like them to be able to see pinned topics, see the image below for the current setup

814653448afd5b2c043bacf0d86da014.png

3 minutes ago, BoomScapeOfficial said:

Hey, not a third party app using the following setting to block off users seeing users posts, but I would like them to be able to see pinned topics, see the image below for the current setup

814653448afd5b2c043bacf0d86da014.png

If you do not allow members to see other members topics for that forum, they can not see the pinned topics, or all the other topics for that matter. 

2 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

If you do not allow members to see other members topics for that forum, they can not see the pinned topics, or all the other topics for that matter. 

I get that, but I'm asking for a solution to allow admin pinned topics to show not an answer that I already know

4 minutes ago, BoomScapeOfficial said:

I get that, but I'm asking for a solution to allow admin pinned topics to show not an answer that I already know

I thought that it was obvious. Since it can not be done with the built in options, it will require a custom plugin.