1. Giray

Giray

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By NightOwlHacks984
      Hello, I used Brilliant Discord Widget for my website to login & using it, removes the password from my account. And when I try to reset my password it tries to prompt me to create a new account. Any ideas how I can get back into my account in community on the cloud?
    • By LiquidFractal
      I've been locked out of my test installation, which is strange because I'm sure that I had the right password saved in my browser but after the very first login attempt I get a message that I've been locked out and try again in 14 mins.  This doesn't seem to expire.
      Is there a way to tweak a value or something on the file or SQL level to reset this so I can at least verify/change the password?
      Thanks!
      EDIT: problem solved
    • By carlo2461@gmail.com
      I cannot enter in the AdminCp of our forum because the sistem does not recognize my password.
      I have an alert for the upload of a new release.
      When I click on the update bottom appear the window to login Invision Community, usually I entered my username and password and go ahead but this time no.
      I cannot understand why...
    • By Michael.J
      Automatically lock topics by multiple filter types including last post date, number of posts, author etc... Optionally add a post reply to topics once locked.
      Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.

Features
      Filter which forums topics will be locked in. Optionally skip pinned, featured, hidden or poll topics. Filter by last post date. Filter by post count, number of views or topic rating. Filter by topic author or topic tags. Add optional prefix to locked topics. Optional post reply for locked topics. 
    • By Michael.J
      Automatically lock topics by multiple filter types including last post date, number of posts, author etc... Optionally add a post reply to topics once locked.
      v1 Features
      Filter which forums topics will be locked in. Optionally skip pinned, featured, hidden or poll topics. Filter by last post date. Filter by post count, number of views or topic rating. Filter by topic author or topic tags. Add optional prefix to locked topics. Optional post reply for locked topics.