How do you disable purchase price and only keep renewals?

6ichem

I have a sub based store that I set up as a product with renewals. Issue is that whatever the purchase price is that’s going to be the price that people will pay for different subscriptions (renewals) while they have an active one. 

How can this be fixed? I’ve seen a lot of people using the store the same way I have so I’m confident there’s a way around it. 

2 hours ago, opentype said:

I read it all 3 times, but I don’t understand what you are asking. 

I have a store with renewals, when people have a product active they will be able to pay the same purchase price for all different renewals even when another renewal is more expensive than what they currently have or the purchase price. 

23 minutes ago, opentype said:

Not much clearer. Maybe give some specific examples. 
Are you saying if I am subscribed to product A for $20, I can also get product B for $20, even though it is meant to cost $50?

Exactly. I have a product it asked me for the price Ive set $50 and a renewal per eg 3months is $100. When the user buys one week assuming it costs $50 which the price that I initially set for the product and per example they wanna add 1month which costs more than the initial price then they would still pay $50. Got it? I can show songs screenshots through DMs if you’re free