Private forum with members

kmk

I'm try to create communities with Clubs, we found so many time with need of a forum with privacy, as club owner would like create a forum where only visible by specifics members for differents projects, topics or departments. 

Please consider add this feature. 

I think with this ability will super help to manage better topics privacy for different groups inside a club. 

7 hours ago, kmk said:

When we create a forum in club, it show a field to select which members can see that forum.

That way is possible? 

Hey there. Are you asking if it's possible to have a club include only specific members, but in that club only a select members can see the forum inside the club? 

Say that three times fast 🥴

Right now in club I can create topics feature, it is a forum no? I mean if in that forum add ability to select which club members can see it. So as Club owner can create different forums(or topics) for differents groups as an entire community in the club. 

15 hours ago, kmk said:

Right now in club I can create topics feature, it is a forum no? I mean if in that forum add ability to select which club members can see it. So as Club owner can create different forums(or topics) for differents groups as an entire community in the club. 

Interesting. So theoretically forums + sub forums inside clubs?