Terrible support here as a priority user

Mr World

I have priority support and a high traffic forum. I have waited almost three days for a response. I am at my limit. I think I might move to xenforo this is beyond a joke. 

I pretty much represent a huge gaming scene. I know if I moved at least 300 will follow due to the fact they want to follow the biggest. That’s a lot of income to lose for a business. 

if you are listening please help me I can’t afford to lose more downtime. Three days is to much!!!!

Edited by giovanny castro

I'm very sorry you appear to be having issues with the software. I have taken a look at your ticket, and it appears you actually purchased priority support only last night. The priority support package means you would be assessed earlier in the queuing system, however of course that Would not have happened until it was purchased. Im not sure what is causing you downtime there, as from what I can see you have an issue with editing. Of course we can get that looked at for you

12 hours ago, giovanny castro said:

I have priority support and a high traffic forum. I have waited almost three days for a response. I am at my limit. I think I might move to xenforo this is beyond a joke. 

I pretty much represent a huge gaming scene. I know if I moved at least 300 will follow due to the fact they want to follow the biggest. That’s a lot of income to lose for a business. 

if you are listening please help me I can’t afford to lose more downtime. Three days is to much!!!!

Hey there. Sorry to hear this. Have things picked up for you in the time since? 

12 hours ago, giovanny castro said:

Did you submit your ticket on Friday? Support does not normally work over weekend, which is why you had delay for two days.  

2 hours ago, _Vault_ said:

not knowing the basics of webserver administration

29 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Even myself I'm on VPS server. I know enough to be dangerous sometimes. (Evil Laughter) 

Now now, let's not hosting-shame.

This is something that could have tripped any of us up, regardless of whether the site were running on a repurposed Sega Genesis in the garage or had a full dedicated datacenter, as it involved multiple moving parts across multiple providers, and the SSL cert would not have been visible from the browser.

Being methodological in troubleshooting, not allowing confirmation biases to impede our attempts to identify the root source, and generally keeping our disordered personality traits in check go a long way to getting things resolved as quickly and calmly as possible.