Old Ticket Process Gone?

Allen Bradford

I just went to my Client Area to start a Support ticket. The old link to that function with all past Tickets/Issues was gone and in its place is a small Support Link on lower right, and when clicked a small window opens for tickets or emails etc. Is this new? Sorta alarming that a robust Ticket function that sometimes dealt with serious issues has been replaced with a tiny email type window.

2 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Ticket function that sometimes dealt with serious issues has been replaced with a tiny email type window.

Clearly you don't appreciate iMessage as the defacto standard interface for business and technical communication. Must be a discerning gentleman of an Android guy. Like myself.

my little pony apple GIF

• Management

We basically have email-based support now. Don't think of them as tickets but conversations 🙂

Much like if you email anyone else you would keep your own copy of the conversation in your email. I actually find it easier since I do not have to to a web site and email threads are how I communicate with every other person and company I interact with.

3 hours ago, Charles said:

I actually find it easier since I do not have to to a web site and email threads are how I communicate with every other person and company I interact with

I agree. 

This is 100% the reason why my users requested reply by email for community interaction and personal messages, which I've raised to the team before.  I genuinely believe the activity on my site would explode on an order of magnitude higher if reply by email was introduced.  

Is this something that the team can re-consider?