Single account for multiple sites?

I found a solution using oauth and creating oauth clients! I guess its not the same thing as having fully integrated sites, but I guess it works for now!

I wish it was possible to just have a modular site so we could have multiple domains all powered by the same universal IPS hub. I don't know if that is possible.

Basically we run file download sites, and we have to keep making new IPS sites for each "HUB" but I wish it was possible to just have one single IPS site with multiple file download modules for each domain. Maybe someday?

5 hours ago, Bluedrake42 said:

Basically we run file download sites, and we have to keep making new IPS sites for each "HUB" but I wish it was possible to just have one single IPS site with multiple file download modules for each domain

Have you thought about activating Clubs within your main site?  

Literally just rename the langstring Clubs to Hubs, and you would create a Hub directory where each Hub would contain a separate download directory. Also, save on renewal fees from not needing extra licenses.  Thank me later.  

You can read more about Clubs here:

Big Boom GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

As has been mentioned, IPS Connect used to allow sharing of membership databases between sites, however that was removed and you should use OAuth to connect your sites instead for login integration. Note that this does not share groups, account configurations, etc. - it simply allows you to share your account login credentials between sites (much like logging in to a site using Facebook).

12 hours ago, Joel R said:

Have you thought about activating Clubs within your main site?  

Literally just rename the langstring Clubs to Hubs, and you would create a Hub directory where each Hub would contain a separate download directory. Also, save on renewal fees from not needing extra licenses.  Thank me later.  

You can read more about Clubs here:

Big Boom GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Not a bad idea, but I'd really like each project be domain-specific. So for instance one club would be for one game with its own domain (or sub domain) and another club would be for another game, also with its own domain (or sub domain.) I don't think that is possible to do with clubs.

Goofy I know but... having clean domains for each of the games we support is really important to us.