There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Luciann
      IPS\Http\Request\CurlException: LINK OF RESOURCE REMOVED Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 4891166 out of 6424042 bytes received (28) #0 /home3/AAA/public_html/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(422): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_execute() #1 /home3/AAA/public_html/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(298): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_executeAndFollowRedirects('GET', NULL) #2 /home3/AAA/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(257): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->get() #3 /home3/AAA/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->install() #4 /home3/AAA/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #5 /home3/AAA/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->execute() #6 /home3/AAA/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #7 {main} i'm getting this error whenever i try to download a theme from the official marketplace, not sure what to do, i've already contacted the hosting provider and they said its not on their end.
      I cannot update or download this theme from the marketplace at all (nexxe)
      Official updates work without any issues (the ones from IPS)
    • By ofir102
      Greetings,

When I try to connect to the app store (Marketplace) I get an error message, I went to the support page on the home page of the control panel on my site, to check the integrity of the site files, and everything is fine
      Why do I get an error message that I can not connect to the service, I can not install plugins through the store
      error Massage:
      There was an error authenticating with the Marketplace. Please try again later or contact technical support for assistance.
      Our Marketplace server received an unexpected response from your community. Please ensure your community is up to date and web accessible (localhost installations are not supported) and contact technical support if the issue persists. (server_error)     I try Everything to Connect Marketplace but every time give this error.   please what i can to fix it?  
    • By gigantor
      Hi All,
      When I go to the marketp[lace on the ACP, I get the following:
      "Currently, the Marketplace does not have any resources that are compatible with your current version of Invision Community. If you are using an old version, you will need to update to the latest version."

I'm on the latest version, 4.6.8.
      Help!

• By Circo
      Currently if a user simply updates the file details/text/description etc the file bumps up as an update to that file. Some users take advantage of this, without uploading a new file version, to try to keep their files on the updated list.

Per request; posting this as a suggestion to not have a file show as updated when ONLY details about the file have been changed/updated. Files should only show as updated when the actual File has been updated with a new version. Simply editing the file details should not constitute as an "update".
    • By Adriano Faria
      This plugin (hook) will add a new block on Downloads portal, below Most Downloaded files, to list the latest updated files.