Finding reported content

13 minutes ago, Paul E. said:

Is there a way to search for reported content by reporter, or in the comments on reports made by moderators? A moderator asked and I'm surprised there's nothing obvious to do so.

ModeratorCP and on reported comments you can press the comments tab on the report and leaves messages.

1 minute ago, Paul E. said:

Understood, @Dean, but I'm looking to search for content within those comments. For example, show me all reports by Dean, or all moderator comments in reports that contain the phrase "reported to FBI."

Oh I see, sorry!

You do have moderator logs within ACP, but it's not really what you want. But you can search/filter results.

Might be for someone who can make an app/plugin as I can't see a way to do it.

Reported posts become a place where moderators discuss issues with the content that has been reported, and sometimes we want to go back and find a conversation we had previously.

• Didn't bfarber report something similar about this in the past?
  • What was it we discussed the last time this issue came up?
  • Did we establish precident in a previous moderation decision when the subject of widgets came up?

• 1 year later...
On 1/11/2021 at 1:03 PM, CoffeeCake said:

Reported posts become a place where moderators discuss issues with the content that has been reported, and sometimes we want to go back and find a conversation we had previously.

• Didn't bfarber report something similar about this in the past?
  • What was it we discussed the last time this issue came up?
  • Did we establish precident in a previous moderation decision when the subject of widgets came up?

This is actually very important. I also would love to see a tool that would show all reported content when of the user's posts were flagged, reported before.

I just had @Adriano Faria make a plugin for me that allows finding reports by a specific person and about a person. 

Coincidentally enough it also has the ability to search the text of the report itself and comments on the report. 

He might even be releasing this to the marketplace soon.  (You’re welcome if so, haha.)