Quote Header Not Displaying Correctly

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

So, just gone through the most recent security update (v4.5.4.1) and all quotes are displaying without the html being parsed (as attached). If I edit the post, it displays correctly during the edit, but reverts to the html output on save. Any ideas?

Chris

fail.jpg

14 minutes ago, MIDTEMP0 said:

Thanks Stuart.

Applied the update, no joy. Disabled the (small) theme customisations and the editor tweaks, still not fixed.

The topic page loads with the quote header displayed correctly, then onload changes to the html output.

Please submit a ticket in that case and we'll have a look. 4.5.4.2 was released to fix this specific issue.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Boeie said:

Is there a fix for this topic yet? Experiencing it too on my site, also in the default template. 

This was an issue in a release for about 1.5 hours before we pushed out 4.5.4.2 to address it. If you're still seeing it, please submit a ticket and we'll take a look to see what's going on.

1 minute ago, Stuart Silvester said:

This was an issue in a release for about 1.5 hours before we pushed out 4.5.4.2 to address it. If you're still seeing it, please submit a ticket and we'll take a look to see what's going on.

Got that version already installed, still having the issue. I have just submitted a ticket via the Admin CP, thanks.