There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By ccbbrown
      I am having the same trouble.  All calendar events are gone.
    • By A Zayed
      Sliding Upcoming Events Widget is a simple nice sidebar widget that shows a list of upcoming events in a sliding effect...
      The plugin includes the following widget settings:
      Calendar to pull events from Automatically hide block Number of days to show Number of events to show And plugin settings:
      Sliding Mode (Vertical/Horizontal/Fade) Transition Speed Required Ticker Mode Pager Pager Type (Full/Short) Slide Controls Auto Start Mode Hover Stop Reviews, Comments & Suggestions all are truly required.
      Hope you enjoy it 🙂
    • By Optimvs
      Since february'17 we haven't any update for zapier connection app, we have the basic events to connect with zapier. In this post many people said about to include more events to make more usefull this tool but not arrive any update.
      When will arrive the full function to zapier app?

• By Roboko
      I have made a PHP Script on my invision installation to bring back the newest events using the REST API and display them to the user.
      The trouble is that the API brings back all events, including events that are not relevant to a given user. I know the user id prior to making my request.
      My installation does not currently use oAuth. I wonder if there is some way I could query the database rather than use the REST API to avoid having to set up oAuth as that appears to be quite involved. Failing that, is there a barebones way I could let a php script impersonate a user using oAuth?
    • By Nathan Explosion
      Can we get a "New Calendar Event imported via iCalendar Feed" option added? Currently the "New Calendar Event" does nothing for those...