Menu PLUS [Support Topic]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Koper74 @OptimusBain

I have to change a lot of things in MENU+ for the new version 4.7.*(I'm working on it). Menuplus will definitely be updated in the next two days and I will definitely let you know. But I don't know when it will be approved by the IPS review team.
I'm working on my all apps and plugins . I've updated advanced widget setting, Forum Collection, Blog and member collections, Story, Laxeri theme so far . Some of them are awaiting approval.

1 minute ago, ReyDev said:

@Koper74 @OptimusBain

I have to change a lot of things in MENU+ for the new version 4.7.*(I'm working on it). Menuplus will definitely be updated in the next two days and I will definitely let you know. But I don't know when it will be approved by the IPS review team.
I'm working on my all apps and plugins . I've updated advanced widget setting, Forum Collection, Blog and member collections, Story, Laxeri theme so far . Some of them are awaiting approval.

You are the best! 😉

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 9:47 AM, BankFodder said:

We are testing out the PHP 8 update of Invision in our test site. I'm afraid that when we activate menu plus the latest version, it brings the test site down.

There are two or three others which are doing this as well are unplugging those up separately to the developers.

Any ideas please?

sorry for the delay

I have tested both online and local website with the latest version. It works without any problems.

ips.valacopding.com

If there is a problem, let me know so that I can check it immediately

Edited by ReyDev
  • 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, PlanIt Geo said:

1st attempt fail. 2nd attempt to install it SAYS it was successfull but the product is enabled and all and doesn't display.

Send me your website URL so I can check it out. 

Or send me the apps settings screenshot 

2 hours ago, PlanIt Geo said:

i saw it pop on the mobile version for a little bit. i tried to make a change and havent seen it again, but that was ONLY the mobile version. @ReyDev

Please send me a screenshot of your settings so I can check it out

Are you using the default theme or 3rd-party one ?

Edited by ReyDev
22 hours ago, PlanIt Geo said:

I'm using a 3rd party theme.

Could contain: File

The reason is the use of a third-party theme.  As mentioned in the app description, it will work for the default theme without any problem.  This is because third-party themes change the default menu and unfortunately don't include the option in their settings to disable it for Menuplus or another apps like this to work.  For example, I have made this possible in the LAXERI theme.  Anyway, let me know to take a look at your theme if you would like so I'll fix it for you if it's possible.

• 1 month later...

Finally, I launched MarketPlace at valacoding.com.

Buyers:
On this site, as a buyer, you can order products and install/update them directly in your ACP as before you did in IPS Marketplace!! 🙂 . In addition, if a new version of the apps is released, they will be displayed in the ACP just like the IPS apps and you will be informed about new released versions.

All clients who have purchased my products must register on the site and send me info about the products (product name, order code provided by IPS) and the username registered on the valacoding.com site so i can update them.

for example :
Username
-Laxeri theme
-Menu plus

Note:  users who have already purchased products through IPS do not need to register a new order for those products. they just need send us the information that i mentioned above

--------------------------------------------------

Sellers:
As a seller, you can submit your products and enter the product link to your site.

--------------------------------------------------

if you have any question, just PM me 

Please send any comments to my email address or PM. I welcome and will definitely check it out.

Best Regards
M. Vala (ReyDev)

valacoding.com

Edited by ReyDev