Menu PLUS [Support Topic]

16 hours ago, ant.biaggi said:

Yes)), that's right, I'm going to use it as an advertisement, an example

bZmucUm.jpg

I want to supplement the sentence, example, the forum is multilingual
en, de, es,
you need to show the logo in the menu plus from the language selection on the forum:
Hello, Hallo, Hola

13 minutes ago, ant.biaggi said:

I want to supplement the sentence, example, the forum is multilingual
en, de, es,
you need to show the logo in the menu plus from the language selection on the forum:
Hello, Hallo, Hola

maybe there is a solution for this but I'm not sure.
I checked the IPS logo and realized that we can just have only a logo for all languages. if we want to use text instead of images, it's possible, but for images, needs to be checked. so I'll check it out and let you know

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, I have a question, If I install this on my IPB ( version 4.5 ) will it replace my current menu right away? like will it change the design and everything in the frontend ( forum ) ? or is there a way to use this specific menu like I can toggle on or off it. 

I'm just worried that if I install it and my menu in the frontend will break, can you please advice of how I can install it and don't want the current menu to be broken?

As there are custom html and CSS I made on the default menu.

I have already bought this menu just hesitant to install.

Thank you.

-Allan of Nigel's Team

Edited by Nigel Moore

@Nigel Moore

hello and sorry for delay

On 11/11/2021 at 9:00 PM, Nigel Moore said:

Hello there, I have a question, If I install this on my IPB ( version 4.5 ) will it replace my current menu right away? like will it change the design and everything in the frontend ( forum ) ? or is there a way to use this specific menu like I can toggle on or off it. 

Yes, exactlly. and it just changes the navigation in desktop and mobile , of course you can enable/disable for Mobile and desktop as well

I'm just worried that if I install it and my menu in the frontend will break, can you please advice of how I can install it and don't want the current menu to be broken?

don't worried. install and use it like another apps. if you have any issue , I'm always here and rest assured I'll fix it .

As there are custom html and CSS I made on the default menu.

I have already bought this menu just hesitant to install.

as i said, install it and use. if you have any issue just disable this app, and let me know to find out a soulution

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 11:30 AM, ReyDev said:

good idea!
i'll add this feature in the next version and release soon.

As it will release soon, can I request if possible add 2 options more?

1. Show mobilenavbar from bottom. It is more confortable according our habit of use of smartphone with one hand and one thumb.

2. Ability to add and change items into the mobilenavbar.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:16 AM, kmk said:

As it will release soon, can I request if possible add 2 options more?

1. Show mobilenavbar from bottom. It is more confortable according our habit of use of smartphone with one hand and one thumb.

2. Ability to add and change items into the mobilenavbar.

I'll work on it 

• 1 month later...

Hi, I don't know below issue is from Valla Menu or LAXERI theme. 

The menu item total area should be clickable, but it just clickable the area with font (orange) (red area not clickable). 

Please could you made the menu item total area works as a button functionality? 

IMG_20220126_200705.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 8:12 PM, kmk said:

Hi, I don't know below issue is from Valla Menu or LAXERI theme. 

The menu item total area should be clickable, but it just clickable the area with font (orange) (red area not clickable). 

Please could you made the menu item total area works as a button functionality? 

IMG_20220126_200705.jpg

Hi, I have the recent version upgraded, but this mentioned issue still have not resolved...or maybe I missed something?

5 hours ago, kmk said:

Hi, I have the recent version upgraded, but this mentioned issue still have not resolved...or maybe I missed something?

Hi, 
I'll check it out.

Thank you 

[UPDATED]  just wanted you know. the issue fixed and the new version uploaded. is pending approval...

Edited by ReyDev
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 1:58 AM, ReyDev said:
On 4/9/2021 at 11:02 PM, kmk said:

Hello, could you add ability to add and change links items in the mobilenavbar? I would like just add the links items what I want...oh and made it sticky on top too

Expand  

good idea. we'll add it in next versions.

Thanks for your support, above ability already added? I am waiting for it from the first day🙏

Additional, thinking for user habit they use one hand to navigate with their cellphone, and mobilenavbar as the place to host the links of menu, please if possible bring us below options too (already requested before) :

1. Option to move mobilenavbar to bottom, is where finger can touch it without using another hand. 

2. Leaving the logo bar on top, with sticky or not options 

🙏🙏

On 5/22/2021 at 2:49 PM, kmk said:

Hi @ReyDev

Could you add ability to move "Activity" and "Search" to user bar? 

And add ability to set which groups can see the "Plus" button? I want to set only admins and moderators groups can use the "Plus" button feature. IMG_20210522_144306.thumb.jpg.e46331353404dd8e6c94ddcfb3b1a02f.jpg

Just want to remember for ability to set menu items on the mobilenavbar. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

First of all, thank you for great theme and plugins, we've buyed almost all of them)

I have a very annoying moment with mobile menu.

Look at the scheme of nested menu which using every site:

+ Link 1
  - Link 2
  - Link 3
  - Link 4
  - Link n

When we're using this scheme of menu in desktop version we can click direct to Link 1 without problem.

Could contain: Text

But, when we switch to mobile version we can't click to Link 1🤦‍♂️ Why?

Could contain: Text, Number, Symbol

Could contain: Text, Electronics, Phone, Outdoors

I see that in your site all is good, what should i do to fix my problem?

23 hours ago, kreosam said:

Hello.

First of all, thank you for great theme and plugins, we've buyed almost all of them)

I have a very annoying moment with mobile menu.

Look at the scheme of nested menu which using every site:

+ Link 1
  - Link 2
  - Link 3
  - Link 4
  - Link n

When we're using this scheme of menu in desktop version we can click direct to Link 1 without problem.

Could contain: Text

But, when we switch to mobile version we can't click to Link 1🤦‍♂️ Why?

Could contain: Text, Number, Symbol

Could contain: Text, Electronics, Phone, Outdoors

I see that in your site all is good, what should i do to fix my problem?

@kreosam

Hi, Thank you for reporting the issue. this issue is about the luxeri theme, not MENU PLUS, right?! if you check the default theme in my site that has MENU+, everything is ok. anyway, I'll check it out and let you know asap.

• 3 weeks later...