Menu PLUS [Support Topic]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @ant.biaggi

39 minutes ago, ant.biaggi said:

I use a forum theme from a well-known developer https://www.ipsfocus.com/themes/dimension_dark/
I bought Menu PLUS 1.2.0.2 from you, This plugin does not work. Switched the forum design by default, the plugin works.

This plugin works well with the default IPS template and templates that are implemented correctly. The problem with templates is that they do not have the ability to disable the navigation section so you can replace this plugin with your own theme. We have already talked about this in this topic. I think you should ask the author of your template to add an option to disable the navigation section. Exactly what I did in my theme.

47 minutes ago, ant.biaggi said:

I bought other plugins from you – only part of the functionality works.
Non-working plugins cannot be sold.

Please tell me the plugins you bought and the problem you have, rest assured I will fix it.

6 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

This plugin works well with the default IPS template and templates that are implemented correctly. The problem with templates is that they do not have the ability to disable the navigation section so you can replace this plugin with your own theme. We have already talked about this in this topic. I think you should ask the author of your template to add an option to disable the navigation section. Exactly what I did in my theme.

There are problems with the work of plugins, but I have not met anything that did not work. You need to warn in big letters before buying that the plugin does not work with other themes. The developer is among the top 3 developers of the forum theme, I am sure that he will not change the template because of the plugin. I was hoping for a solution to the problem.
It is unpleasant for your money to receive a redirection of the problem, and not its solution.
For other plugins, I will write in their support topics how I will collect all the inaccuracies of the work, there are many of them.

24 minutes ago, ant.biaggi said:

There are problems with the work of plugins, but I have not met anything that did not work. You need to warn in big letters before buying that the plugin does not work with other themes. The developer is among the top 3 developers of the forum theme, I am sure that he will not change the template because of the plugin. I was hoping for a solution to the problem.
It is unpleasant for your money to receive a redirection of the problem, and not its solution.

I just talked about the problem and the solution, and almost all of my clients can confirm that I'm always ready to solve the problem. I'm ready to talk about implementation problems with other devs . I can assure you that money is not my first priority. If was, I would not be working in this market.

25 minutes ago, ant.biaggi said:

For other plugins, I will write in their support topics how I will collect all the inaccuracies of the work, there are many of them.

If you encounter a problem, I welcome it and do my best to solve it asap. 

9 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

I just talked about the problem and the solution, and almost all of my clients can confirm that I'm always ready to solve the problem. I'm ready to talk about implementation problems with other devs . I can assure you that money is not my first priority. If was, I would not be working in this market.

I wrote to you that you would solve the problem, only advice from you, specifics "0". a good position is to help yourself. I understand there will be no solution?

24 minutes ago, ant.biaggi said:

I wrote to you that you would solve the problem, only advice from you, specifics "0". a good position is to help yourself. I understand there will be no solution?

Rest assured, if the problem was on my side, I would solve it. I said the solution, but you wrote about the author of your theme that he does not accept.
Please take a look at the previous posts of the other clients in this thread and see see how I handled the problems. I have solved them all.
I have published a theme in this market and I have considered this issue and I can share it with others to solve the problem.

I just want to solve your problem.

Edited by ReyDev
47 minutes ago, ant.biaggi said:

Solving the problem: am I supposed to go somewhere and ask someone?. It's easier for you to buy Theme for the forum and write a FIX. This is not a custom Theme, it is serial.

I even know which file in your theme needs to be modified and how to implement it to solve the problem, but you insist that this app has a problem. anyway, if you really want to solve the problem, let me know.