Menu PLUS [Support Topic]

On 1/4/2021 at 8:40 AM, Yannick Lamarre said:

Hello. I have a problem with the submenu area that remains present. How was it removed?

The page's BUDY is too offset.

Thanks!

1.thumb.png.d8bdb9b120ad14960e26b3e40fd200f5.png

2.thumb.png.5376110dacbff0610024834695db41d3.png

is the breadcrumd already considered? I mean below of the mobilenavbar add one row to show the breadcrumd, then we can avoid the breadcrumd inside of the mobilenavbar area.

39 minutes ago, kmk said:

is the breadcrumd already considered? I mean below of the mobilenavbar add one row to show the breadcrumd, then we can avoid the breadcrumd inside of the mobilenavbar area.

This issue was not about the breadcrumd. This was about an empty section that was fixed.
As for this feature that you mentioned, we may add it to the app in the future.

What's New in Version 1.1.5.0

New :

• Move the mobile menu icon(Hamburger icon) to the menu bar
  • Ability to set the navigation position:
    • Fixed
    • Sticky when scrolling up
  • Enable/Disable the header

mplus001.thumb.png.0ef2e451975fc42049161cee8e509bd8.png

• Add custom Font awesome icon

Fixed: 

• Word wrap the title

Edited by ReyDev
  • 2 weeks later...

Hola @ReyDev

I would like suggest 4 optional ability more, 2 already mentioned before. 

1. Green: Is possible optionally convert the header area as slider? I would like to show more than one logo (very personalized showing some philosophy words vs all website use the same format), it will good as show images as ads of others companies too. If this is possible then we need the header area can be fixed too(sticky together with the navbar). 

As the Hamburger icon is changed, please add option to made the header image centered. 

2. Red: Add ability to add and remove links items on the mobilenavbar area. 

3. Please could you add Search and Activity icons to work with the same mechanism of Language and Theme? I would like place them to Userbar. 

4. Purple arrow: let us use image as background for mobilenavbar and header.

Personalized background, header slider, header fixed together with mobilenavbar, and links items personalized, I am imagining a exciting header design. 

IMG_20210425_074549.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @ReyDev

Could you add ability to move "Activity" and "Search" to user bar? 

And add ability to set which groups can see the "Plus" button? I want to set only admins and moderators groups can use the "Plus" button feature. IMG_20210522_144306.thumb.jpg.e46331353404dd8e6c94ddcfb3b1a02f.jpg

Just want to remember for ability to set menu items on the mobilenavbar. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay – panic over.

I did what happened but after about 10 minutes, the site returned to normal.

I'm afraid I didn't take a screenshot of what had gone wrong but in fact the entire Invision layout completely disappeared and we just had links and a huge top logo.

The update seems to be working now that please be aware that you may get other people who are commenting on the same thing.

Although seems to be working now, there clearly seems to be some very frightening installation glitch

7 hours ago, BankFodder said:

Okay – panic over.

I did what happened but after about 10 minutes, the site returned to normal.

I'm afraid I didn't take a screenshot of what had gone wrong but in fact the entire Invision layout completely disappeared and we just had links and a huge top logo.

The update seems to be working now that please be aware that you may get other people who are commenting on the same thing.

Although seems to be working now, there clearly seems to be some very frightening installation glitch

in fact, for the new version , we have only built all apps with the new version of the IPS core (4.6), and we have not changed anything at all.
most likely this issue is related to the cache system and It will be fixed by clearing the cache or over time set for the cache system ( in your case 10 mins or less).
be sure that we have not added or removed any new sections.

Just to confirm to everybody who might be interested in this application – it looks as if the installation issue we had on our forum was a glitch and in fact 10 minutes later the problem had cleared itself and everything works very well.

We are very pleased with this Menu Plus application and the response time of the developer.

Edited by BankFodder

Another ability more to request, it is about hide the breadcrumb of the mobilenavbar, in my case I would like hide it, because currently in mobile scene users just use the back button of the cellphone, so I would like leave the space for other use. 

IMG_20210605_114327.jpg

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, MythonPonty said:

hi @ReyDev

does it only works with the default theme and not any custom themes ?

I've enable menu plus, but it works just in my default theme. 

Hi @MythonPonty
if your theme has an option to disable its navigation, so you can enable Menu plus instead of that. Unfortunately some themes do not have this option and this option should be added to their settings, What I did in the LAXERI theme. 
I think you should ask the author of your theme if it has such an option.

• 2 weeks later...