Menu PLUS [Support Topic]

50 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

Yes and no.

I am happy with those 2 being added but what about 3rd party apps that adds an icon to the default ips mobile menu but not in yours? Just a tought.

Because each app uses and overwrites IPS files independently, this may not be possible But if you send me a screenshot of what you are referring to, I might be able to do something about it. please specify exactly where the icons are placed

On 2/15/2021 at 5:56 AM, kmk said:

IMG_20210215_054221.jpg.d19b1380d587e1b3bd4a546322e04a50.jpg

The navbar totally use to place rapid access of some frequency menu items is better. 

Hi @ReyDev

I know you already implemented the language and theme access in mobilenavbar, I just to share why I suggest place these items in user avatar area instead in the mobilenavbar. 

Yes, these 2 items bring to users personalization according their language and look preference, but normally the frequency of use is limited to one time during a period of time, example the language button, if I am Spanish speaker and I see the website is inglish interface, I will want to change the language from English to Spanish, but after that my browser will remind my website settings and each time open the website it will continue to show Spanish UI... So according the frequency of use, language and theme will be enough placed in profile area (at least mobile). 

The mobilenavbar space should be used to place the rapid access of website menu that are pointing to our main content areas, or pages. 

IMG_20210308_231358.jpg

On 3/2/2021 at 3:55 PM, Steph40 said:

Sans titre.png

Items in profile area

2 hours ago, kmk said:

Hi @ReyDev

I know you already implemented the language and theme access in mobilenavbar, I just to share why I suggest place these items in user avatar area instead in the mobilenavbar. 

Yes, these 2 items bring to users personalization according their language and look preference, but normally the frequency of use is limited to one time during a period of time, example the language button, if I am Spanish speaker and I see the website is inglish interface, I will want to change the language from English to Spanish, but after that my browser will remind my website settings and each time open the website it will continue to show Spanish UI... So according the frequency of use, language and theme will be enough placed in profile area (at least mobile). 

The mobilenavbar space should be used to place the rapid access of website menu that are pointing to our main content areas, or pages. 

IMG_20210308_231358.jpg

Items in profile area

hi @kmk

Thank you very much for your explanation, yes, it makes perfect sense. Of course, I had this in mind because you mentioned it before and it will definitely be added in the next version soon.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BankFodder said:

Here's another request –

Any chance that the word wrap works so that they are properly aligned with each other on the left because as it is it looks rather ragged.

Thanks

image.png.93702db16750f1d9a0afc1809282a330.png

Ok, we'll do, but for now you can set the Submenu container width option in the submenu tab.

4 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Also - is intentional that with Menu+ switched on - that you can't configure IPS menus?  In other words, you have to configure IPS menus first and then enable Menu+.

If you want to make any changes to the IPS menu, then you have to disable Menu+ and then re-enable when you're done

No, I can change the IPS menu system without switching off the Menu PLUS.

10 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Although I can configure a new menu item, I can't move it around in the hierarchy unless menu+ is switched off. I can then settle the hierarchy and then switch your routine back on and it works.

However, I've just tried again to settle a second level hierarchy and I can't – no matter whether your routine is disabled or completely switched off.

It's so weird. I can create a new menu item and move it around.
These apps are not operationally related at all..

40 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

Ok, we'll do, but for now you can set the Submenu container width option in the submenu tab.

Tried this – and it narrows the menu of course but the word wrap problem is exactly the same

1 minute ago, ReyDev said:

It's so weird. I can create a new menu item and move it around.
These apps are not operationally related at all..

I can guarantee you that I manage to find the glitches in almost every application or plug-in I buy! A developers nightmare, I'm afraid

Edited by BankFodder
7 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Tried this – and it narrows the menu of course but the word wrap problem is exactly the same

menuplus00005.thumb.png.7f9aa2b5cfeebcc79e964393bf82c1dd.png
you can set the width to 500px (MAX).

9 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

I can guarantee you that I manage to find the glitches in almost every application or plug-in I buy! A developers nightmare, I'm afraid

I'll be happy to receive app issues or new suggestions.

Edited by ReyDev
3 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Thanks. Yes I thought you were talking about narrowing it not widening it. I'd rather wait until you have sorted out the text wrapping – if that is possible because I don't want super wide menus coming down the site.

Thanks all the same

I will definitely fix it in the new versions.

8 hours ago, BankFodder said:

Also - is there anyway to produce second level menus - and maybe even third?

8 hours ago, BankFodder said:

update, I've managed to do the second level menus and I'm too embarrassed to say what I got wrong – but I'll certainly put my hands up and said that it was my fault and something I didn't understand.

So it's great. Very pleased with this app.

If will be possible to add our own icons and also the word wrap – it might even be perfect!

Sorry about the earlier confusion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 5:56 AM, kmk said:

IMG_20210215_054431.thumb.jpg.ee57ae65022f74eb0e9c6f31ca118fbb.jpg

Plus others... This app will make our site so clearly, easy to navigate, so modern sense and avoid user lost in the pages, menu items hidden in a drawer. 

Hello, could you add ability to add and change links items in the mobilenavbar? I would like just add the links items what I want...oh and made it sticky on top too

On 2/20/2021 at 9:49 AM, kmk said:

When you made the mobilenavbar sticky, please don't forget move the menu to mobilenavbar when scroll down the page. 

IMG_20210220_092434.jpg

2 hours ago, kmk said:

When you made the mobilenavbar sticky, please don't forget move the menu to mobilenavbar when scroll down the page. 

we'll have it soon.

2 hours ago, kmk said:

Hello, could you add ability to add and change links items in the mobilenavbar? I would like just add the links items what I want...oh and made it sticky on top too

good idea. we'll add it in next versions.