Jump to content

Menu PLUS [Support Topic]


ReyDev
 Share

Recommended Posts

VALA Menu PLUS Application

This app allows you to change your menu to a dropdown menu using tons of customization options.

 

Please use this topic for support request or suggest new ideas.

Edited by ReyDev
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ReyDev changed the title to Menu PLUS [Support Topic]
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, ReyDev said:

 

like this :

Untitled232323.png.fa71093ba4f7ef3034ceaab39ffa779e.png

this problem is fixed, and new version was uploaded to approve.

14 hours ago, Yannick Lamarre said:

I don't use the logo in the menu.

But in your demo, the breadcrumb trail is in the right place. In my site I have a lag.

You can see it at mafiarose.com

Please enable MENU+ in your website

and if you dont want to show the logo. you just disable it from admin VALA MENU PLUS > Setting > Logo setting tab > Enable | Disable

Edited by ReyDev
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before the purchase I would like see the posibility to add these features:

1. Fontawesome or icons for each menu item.

2. Sticky features. Option to choose only sticky the mobile navbar (without website logo), sticky to top or bottom, show and hide it according if scroll up or down page (like Chrome).

3. Add breadcrumb to up or down of the mobilenavbar, With this we don't need to leave a space of the mobilenavbar to place the breadcrumb, we can use the mobilenavbar totally for direct access buttons. If the mobilenavbar is sticky to top, then the row of the breadcrumb will be placed down of it. If the mobilenavbar is sticky on bottom, the breadcrumb will be placed up of it. 

4. Multilanguage support.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, kmk said:

Multilanguage support.

This item is currently supported.
This app works based on the main menu of your website. it means , in the ACP, you can specify your menu for each language and finally by activating the menu+, you see it. You can see this DEMO page and change language at the bottom of this page to check right-to-left and Multilanguage support.

 

3 hours ago, kmk said:

1. Fontawesome or icons for each menu item.

2. Sticky features. Option to choose only sticky the mobile navbar (without website logo), sticky to top or bottom, show and hide it according if scroll up or down page (like Chrome).

These items are also in our development plan and will be added in future versions (with more features)

 

3 hours ago, kmk said:

3. Add breadcrumb to up or down of the mobilenavbar, With this we don't need to leave a space of the mobilenavbar to place the breadcrumb, we can use the mobilenavbar totally for direct access buttons. If the mobilenavbar is sticky to top, then the row of the breadcrumb will be placed down of it. If the mobilenavbar is sticky on bottom, the breadcrumb will be placed up of it. 

That's a good idea and we would work on it. 

Edited by ReyDev
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, kmk said:

Hi, just want to add one idea more, bakckgroud image for mobile menu drawer.

thanks for idea, in next version, we will add background-image and gradient colors for desktop and mobile navigation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, HDiddy said:

This only works with the system default theme. Anyway to get it working with other themes specifically IPS Focus themes.

Since each app or theme that is written has an specific implementation and may overwrite another app or theme and also, we don't  have access to different themes or apps (source code) and this is basically not possible, So we can not solve this issue this way.

But the best solution is to be able to enable or disable any section with an option in your theme or application. Exactly what we did in Menu PLUS.
Menu+ will work fine, If you can disable the menu section in your theme or app.

Edited by ReyDev
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Try to finish this app configuration. @ReyDev could you add Language selection to this app? normally user can choose their language in the footer, but it is so hidden. Would be cool and make sense show this language selection in the navbar as part of the menu item.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, kmk said:

Try to finish this app configuration. @ReyDev could you add Language selection to this app? normally user can choose their language in the footer, but it is so hidden. Would be cool and make sense show this language selection in the navbar as part of the menu item.

next to the create+ option on the topbar. what do you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ReyDev said:

next to the create+ option on the topbar. what do you think?

Would be fine in the menu drawer 

IMG_20210215_054221.jpg.d19b1380d587e1b3bd4a546322e04a50.jpg

The navbar totally use to place rapid access of some frequency menu items is better. 

IMG_20210215_054431.thumb.jpg.ee57ae65022f74eb0e9c6f31ca118fbb.jpg

Plus others... This app will make our site so clearly, easy to navigate, so modern sense and avoid user lost in the pages, menu items hidden in a drawer. 

On 1/4/2021 at 8:29 PM, kmk said:

2. Sticky features. Option to choose only sticky the mobile navbar (without website logo), sticky to top or bottom, show and hide it according if scroll up or down page (like Chrome).

3. Add breadcrumb to up or down of the mobilenavbar, With this we don't need to leave a space of the mobilenavbar to place the breadcrumb, we can use the mobilenavbar totally for direct access buttons. If the mobilenavbar is sticky to top, then the row of the breadcrumb will be placed down of it. If the mobilenavbar is sticky on bottom, the breadcrumb will be placed up of it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does this menu plugin allow to link a menu item to an Activity Stream created in ACP?

Default menu manager will let you do it. I need to create drop-down menus that link to Activity Streams, is it possible? Are all default acp menu manager options available as well?

 

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

Does this menu plugin allow to link a menu item to an Activity Stream created in ACP?

Default menu manager will let you do it. I need to create drop-down menus that link to Activity Streams, is it possible? Are all default acp menu manager options available as well?

 

Thanks


this app allows you to customize default IPS menu style.

you can add menu options from ACP menu manager, then use this app for customization .
as you can see here, I've added menu items in ACP menu manager and set color, size, icon, height ,... with this app.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ReyDev said:


this app allows you to customize default IPS menu style.

you can add menu options from ACP menu manager, then use this app for customization .
as you can see here, I've added menu items in ACP menu manager and set color, size, icon, height ,... with this app.

Awesome thanks a lot. I just purchased it. Let's see what I come up with 🙂 Thanks

Edited by OptimusBain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally I have can set menu with icons easily and multilanguage... 

1. I would like have it better and better... How is going the implementation of a breadcrumb together with the mobilenavbar and sticky? 

Something like below (but better than that😁

IMG_20210218_004141.thumb.jpg.9a7c78924c6b30c50e6bd53ac448b63c.jpg

2. And could you add ability to place rapid access menu in the mobilenavbar? If the new breadcrumb can be implemented, the mobilenavbar can be use for rapic access menu completely. 

Edited by kmk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, kmk said:

Finally I have can set menu with icons easily and multilanguage... 

1. I would like have it better and better... How is going the implementation of a breadcrumb together with the mobilenavbar and sticky? 

Something like below (but better than that😁

IMG_20210218_004141.thumb.jpg.9a7c78924c6b30c50e6bd53ac448b63c.jpg

2. And could you add ability to place rapid access menu in the mobilenavbar? If the new breadcrumb can be implemented, the mobilenavbar can be use for rapic access menu completely. 

We'll have new updates of this app soon.
Thanks for your ideas to help make this app better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Steph40 said:

but the mobile menu is not showing the icon for the theme switch.

don’t know if you can fix, I know it is related to another app but wanted to mention it.

Yes, it is definitely possible. 

I think it's good for our app too, and in the next version we'll add theme and language switch icons on the topbar of Desktop mood .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 8:47 PM, ReyDev said:

Yes, it is definitely possible. 

I think it's good for our app too, and in the next version we'll add theme and language switch icons on the topbar of Desktop mood .

 

Hey,

Any progress on the mobile icons not showing from other apps?

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

Hey,

Any progress on the mobile icons not showing from other apps?

Thanks

@Steph40 
Hi,

I'm adding two icons for the theme and language switches in desktop mode. Is that what you mean?

Edited by ReyDev
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...