Community

Server Requirement -InnoDB Table - Dynamic

Hi,

I logged in to my community AdminCP and received the notification (see attached image) the server doesn’t meet recommendations that InnoDB Tables are using compact row format.

I have self hosted forums. I contacted my hosting and asked them to change InnoDB Tables to use dynamic and they said this is only possible under a dedicated hosting plan which is out of my budget. My site is 8 years old and I always had IP Forums with no problems.

Given the situation, I would like to request that please don’t make this requirement mandatory or customers like myself will have no option other than to migrate to other platforms.  I am very sad right now. I don’t want to move from IP but this message is something that I can’t do anything. My hosting is with FatCow.

thanks. 

EA793631-4731-4A70-B06C-1DED1609B8B3.thumb.jpeg.00227cee024a56f643b5664292e3147c.jpeg