How do I restart an upgrade?

The only way in which to do this would be to restore the backups taken before your upgrade. There is no way in which to revert a failed upgrade other than that. We no longer support the 3.4 series in any way unfortunately. However we can offer paid conversions from that platform. If that is something you would like to explore, please submit a ticket on this.

18 hours ago, KiltsRock.com said:

I tried upgrading my site from 3.4.1, and it failed.  the maintenance page is up and I am unsure what to do to get the upgrade going again?

is there an easy way, or do I need IPS tech support?

slainte,

KT

You can also contact some of the people listed on the Providers page for migration options, like @Marcher Technologies or @DawPi

18 hours ago, KiltsRock.com said:

I tried upgrading my site from 3.4.1, and it failed.  the maintenance page is up and I am unsure what to do to get the upgrade going again?

is there an easy way, or do I need IPS tech support?

slainte,

KT

How did it fail precisely? Dif you make a backup of your database before upgrading? If you do, you can roll back to 3.4.1. and try again.

Otherwise you can open a ticket and let Ips handle this.

Whenever I do an upgrade, even if it's just a security patch, the process never completes, my page just keeps refreshing over and over, so I have to go into another tab and enter this link to complete the upgrade.

yourwebsitecom/admin/upgrade

Not sure if this is what you are having problems with.