Can we get an agree or +1 reaction on IPS (or both)?

Morrigan

This is because there are a lot of opinion based threads here. I don't think "Like" is a good reaction when you want to agree or support what has been said in a thread but currently the only agreeable reaction. 

Like is a broad (and at least for me) a very default way for people to respond/react to something that they simply think was a good read.

In some cases I would like to actually agree with what the member is saying or support it with a +1. To me agreeing versus liking something will give me a better way to show my appreciation to a members post.

An example a cute joke in the middle of an opinion thread would get a like or a 'haha' but something that brings up good points can get my 'agree'.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 6:43 AM, Morrigan said:

This is because there are a lot of opinion based threads here. I don't think "Like" is a good reaction when you want to agree or support what has been said in a thread but currently the only agreeable reaction. 

Like is a broad (and at least for me) a very default way for people to respond/react to something that they simply think was a good read.

In some cases I would like to actually agree with what the member is saying or support it with a +1. To me agreeing versus liking something will give me a better way to show my appreciation to a members post.

An example a cute joke in the middle of an opinion thread would get a like or a 'haha' but something that brings up good points can get my 'agree'.

+1!

I like your suggestion a lot @Morrigan. I think a +1 would serve the community a lot more than "confused" or "sad" tbh. Maybe Invision can take a little peek at the percentage of how much the confused and sad reactions are used and if it's minimal, replace them with a +1 and see how it's used in the coming weeks. Nice idea. 

• 5 weeks later...