Hotspot Image [Support Topic]

4 hours ago, kmk said:

IMG_20201230_211038.jpg

IMG_20201230_211228.jpg

IMG_20201230_211200.jpg

for these , you can set position for tooltip: 

hotspot-position.png.99eb327173c943c8d057068e43622295.png

about responsive on mobile , we're working on it , and We will fix it. for now You can create another hotspot and enable it just on mobile with small hotspots (you can set smaller size for them).

please look at this: a Hotspot with small spots and text. we've used position for tooltip and smaller spots.

hotspot-mobile.png.89497b00ab49da3b0513fdcc020b60a6.png

For example, I've changed the position of this point to bottom-right and as you can see, it is displayed well

mobile2.png.71aea3f6ca2f45d6d05069e5153742ef.png

Edited by ReyDev
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

This is not working on pages the same as the other app, valla collections we recently purchased.

The widget does not show and none of the changes in the widget are saved.

Works ok on the forums app.

hi,
you mean this doesn't work on the Page app?

Hi @ReyDev

Just don't want to forget suggest this: place a visible display full screen botton, this will take care of the mobile use case (but good for  tablet and desktop too), with this user just use it to display full screen and the item content will be more readable...

** full screen experience

** eyes catching

** user experience 

IMG_20210227_082940.jpg

33 minutes ago, kmk said:

Hi @ReyDev

Just don't want to forget suggest this: place a visible display full screen botton, this will take care of the mobile use case (but good for  tablet and desktop too), with this user just use it to display full screen and the item content will be more readable...

** eyes catching

** user experience 

IMG_20210227_082940.jpg

@kmk
Hi, thanks for your idea.
I'll add it.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kmk said:

The app contain add in all widgets? 

IMG_20210410_230242.jpg

No, this is just footer of widget, you can enable/disable it and set it's content as well.

48 minutes ago, kmk said:

Recently purchased, I would like to use it to show architecture project, could you add support of 3D image?

I've no idea exactly what you mean. If you have an idea or a sample, send it please.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:39 AM, kmk said:

Hi @ReyDev

** eyes catching

** user experience 

IMG_20210227_082940.jpg

The display full screen ability is already implemented? 

I have one Hotspot widget added into a subforum, but it can be see in all forums and Subforums... 

1. Could you add ability to restrict the visibility of that widget? It just need to be seen in on subforum. Example, add urls what I want to showcase. 

2. I just see one spot upload one image, could you add ability of multiple images each of them with their description? And positions changeable. 

3. I would like Hotspot image can be inserted into a topic post content. 

2 hours ago, kmk said:

Could you add ability to restrict the visibility of that widget? It just need to be seen in on subforum. Example, add urls what I want to showcase. 

look at this

2 hours ago, kmk said:

I just see one spot upload one image, could you add ability of multiple images each of them with their description? And positions changeable. 

I already considered this feature in the development of this widget (Hotspot slides). we will definitely have it in future versions.

2 hours ago, kmk said:

I would like Hotspot image can be inserted into a topic post content. 

this option should be considered.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 5:42 AM, kmk said:

I have one Hotspot widget added into a subforum, but it can be see in all forums and Subforums... 

1. Could you add ability to restrict the visibility of that widget? It just need to be seen in on subforum. Example, add urls what I want to showcase. 

2. I just see one spot upload one image, could you add ability of multiple images each of them with their description? And positions changeable. 

3. I would like Hotspot image can be inserted into a topic post content. 

This is a big issue right now and should be implemented asap because it makes plugin kind of useless. Works better with Clubs for my user case. Otherwise, great app, strong 4 starts, as soon as they implement visibility restrictions 5 starts for sure. 🙂

39 minutes ago, Core4D said:

This is a big issue right now and should be implemented asap because it makes plugin kind of useless. Works better with Clubs for my user case. Otherwise, great app, strong 4 starts, as soon as they implement visibility restrictions 5 starts for sure. 🙂

Hi, Thanks for your comment. let's say this app is useful for now 😊, but it'll definitely get better with these features.

39 minutes ago, Core4D said:

Could you add ability to restrict the visibility of that widget? It just need to be seen in on subforum. Example, add urls what I want to showcase.

take a look at this please

30 minutes ago, Core4D said:

I just see one spot upload one image, could you add ability of multiple images each of them with their description? And positions changeable. 

I'll add ability to show the hotspots as a slideshow, 

35 minutes ago, Core4D said:

I would like Hotspot image can be inserted into a topic post content. 

I'm not sure about this one but I'll consider.

• 2 months later...

Hi @ReyDev please consider (I would like use it as soon as possible) add this ability to increase the app usability:

Spot as redirect link

Use of scene 1, user click to the spot to open another page (with options: opening another browser tab or with the current page) 

Use of scene 2, user click to the "spot" (let say this "spot" is shown as a button "Next") and go to (similar to slider style) the next "spot" image. This ability let us create hostory images or something similar, a different way to show content or presentation from our website.

Spot with zoom effect

User click to the "spot" and produce the zoom effect to review content placed under that "spot". Let say I want to put a "spot" and below the "spot" image or icon I put "Click to read", user click to the s"pot" or description "Click to read" will produce the zoom effect and bring to screen the content (before the zoom effect it can not be read because it is so small size). Then inside the zoom area I want to put another spot icon as Return action to exit the zoom effect.