Hotspot Image [Support Topic]

VALA Image Hotspots Application
The Image Hotspot is a creative application that lets you bring life into an image
This Application allows you to create beautiful and professional hotspots with tooltips and tons of customization options.

Please use this topic for support request or suggest new ideas.

7 hours ago, bing11 said:

very nice

The content can be link or html code ?( I see text image and movie only )

2 hours ago, kmk said:

Same question, I would like place a link to open other tab of page. 

You can definitely use link with text and image .You can also use text using Text Editor (it can be html) and video as well . You can add any type of content.

005.png.bea07a49d92c1c0afc0b77137f6b0c04.png

n10.thumb.png.70428ff48fb776ab2dbab63d53f4f3bf.png

n11.png.f351bc840c603bd38f39853f3403d1fe.png

Edited by ReyDev
1 hour ago, kmk said:

Using mobile, I found 2 pictures with responsive issues... It will be fixed?

Any issues you send us will be resolved as soon as possible. 
Please send a screenshot of the issue in mobile mode.
We are also checking for such cases and all cases will surely be resolved.

1 hour ago, kmk said:

What others features we can wait for more(or some roadmap of more features will be implemented) ?

There are some things that we will add in the new versions. Of course, this app is one of the most complete apps in similar widgets on other platforms. But we will make it better.

1 hour ago, kmk said:

I missed something?what I found on that image are 3 pop up messages of prices...link is a redirect of URL?

I added to the demo after reminding you.
Yes, you can set a URL for contents.

The spot content is very complete and powerful and supports any content you want
Check it please here :
http://ips.valacoding.com/index.php?/online/

Your content can be :

• simple text with link
  • Image with link
  • Movie ,that you can upload a video or use an external link (youtube , ... )
  • Text using text editor (you can use the IPS editor to add any content you want )

please look at this screenshot. as you can see, it supports all type of content

Untitled.thumb.png.1f9bce8a6e190b84ce12a1b39367f414.png

Edited by ReyDev
2 hours ago, ReyDev said:

There are some things that we will add in the new versions. Of course, this app is one of the most complete apps in similar widgets on other platforms. But we will make it better.

Example, I would like place 3 items of contents with criterias, that mean member need complete criterias of fisrt, then the 2 and 3 will be unblocked and available to see the contents. 

After criterias of item is completed, the item show a badge as Task done or a happy face...

What I am thinking is use the spot to create a map of funny content for kids, similar a game map. 

18 minutes ago, kmk said:

Example, I would like place 3 items of contents with criterias, that mean member need complete criterias of fisrt, then the 2 and 3 will be unblocked and available to see the contents. 

This is a special feature and is not currently in our development planning.

2 hours ago, KenuFHR said:

Very cool idea - this seems like it could be very handy in an FAQ section

Thanks.

Of course, this app can also be used for this purpose. 🙂

2 hours ago, KenuFHR said:

So if I understand correctly, it should theoretically work across applications and even 3rd party plugins that utilize the editor(?). 🙂

You can use the widget of this app on any page and wherever you want but it can not be added inside the editor. You can use its output as a image (we're working on it) in any editor.