Nexxe Theme [Dark/Light] - Support & Ideas Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Whats New:

• The display of social media on the left and right sides has been corrected.
  • A new option has been added to set the maximum height of the logo in the header. ( Global Settings )

• spacer.png

Whats New:

• Fixed max-height setting in logo.

Whats New:

• Update template to IPS 4.6.8
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

Hello,

How to add a background image for the light version only?

You simply cannot use the settings in the template, the same background is set on dark and light.

Add in custom.css

html.theme--light body:before {
    content: "";
    background: url(https://codebite.dev/ips/uploads/set_resources_262/da34330…_bg.svg) left top no-repeat !important;
    background-size: cover;
}

On 1/12/2022 at 6:35 PM, CodeBite said:

You simply cannot use the settings in the template, the same background is set on dark and light.

Add in custom.css

background: url(https://codebite.dev/ips/uploads/set_resources_262/da34330…_bg.svg) left top no-repeat !important;
    background-size: cover;
}

This code add the background to half of the page ^^

21 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

😭 I'm a noob

background-attachment: fixed;

display: block;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;

position: absolute;
    left: 0;
    top: 0;
}

48 minutes ago, CodeBite said:
    background-attachment: fixed;

display: block;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;

position: absolute;
    left: 0;
    top: 0;
}

Thank you for your time!

It is the same, the background doesn't cover the entire page

50 minutes ago, CodeBite said:

And the background is the right size? or change from no-repeat to repeat

The background is 1366x768, the width is fine.

As for the height, when the page is long, the image would stop showing half-way

With "repeat" it's almost the same, just one bit of the whole is added, but still half fXHSiWh.png

18 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

The background is 1366x768, the width is fine.

As for the height, when the page is long, the image would stop showing half-way

With "repeat" it's almost the same, just one bit of the whole is added, but still half fXHSiWh.png

Write to me on pw with a link to the live demo, I will try to help you with a private message.

Edited by CodeBite
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Could you please explain further how to add navigation icons?

Icons in the menu:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8935-menunavigation-icons/

The above file is no longer available for download and I don't understand how to edit the default icons code

#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="1"]:before { content: "\f6f1"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="2"]:before { content: "\f550"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="19"]:before { content: "\f4ad"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="20"]:before { content: "\f291"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="21"]:before { content: "\f083"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="11"]:before { content: "\f073"; }

With this code, I only have the store icon showing 🤔

1 hour ago, SerialNoob said:

Hello,

Could you please explain further how to add navigation icons?

Icons in the menu:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8935-menunavigation-icons/

The above file is no longer available for download and I don't understand how to edit the default icons code

#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="1"]:before { content: "\f6f1"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="2"]:before { content: "\f550"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="19"]:before { content: "\f4ad"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="20"]:before { content: "\f291"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="21"]:before { content: "\f083"; } 
#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="11"]:before { content: "\f073"; }

With this code, I only have the store icon showing 🤔

You find the link id in the menu

data-navitem-id="1"

And this is the code for the fontawesome icon, choose one and enter the appropriate code from the icon

content:" \f6f1";

So you add another line to your link by changing these parameters as mentioned above.

#cb-nexxe__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="id_item_menu"]:before { content: "\code_fontawesome_icon"; }

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, clubcarter said:

Hi. Dark mode is not working for my website on mobile devices but it works fine on desktop. Is this a bug or did I mess something up?

Hey, what do you mean it doesn't work? What's going on?

Maybe it is because the mobile devices or the browser has a dark mode?

Everything works on my site.

Let me know on a private message, send me a link to the page I will see on my devices.