Nexxe Theme [Dark/Light] - Support & Ideas Topic

27 minutes ago, Afrodude said:

The widget itself display text only, and to show any images or links that were shared on Status update by any member you must visit their profile in order to see them.

On the default theme it shows up, I have tried another theme that I have bought from another person and it does show up fine. It does not have this same issue.

50 minutes ago, GillyMe said:

Sure, I'll DM it to you!

As I mentioned before the recent status update widget shows only text, and it shows on the other theme you've because it has a custom formatting for this widget that allow you to show others replies even if it's an image. The first message in the status update will remain as a text even if you include and image with it until you visit the member's profile. 

8 hours ago, GillyMe said:

Hi, I think there is an issue where you can not view images when you are using this widget "Recent Status Updates" only text shows up.

I haven't modified the widgets in the template, so they work the same as on the default template.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to change the primary color of the theme?  I thought i changed all of the "orange" colors to my primary color, but a lot of things atill in the same color.  Also, is it possible to change the color of the back ground?  

Also, i might have a js error.

the console is showing:

root_library.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'disableRightClick')
    at baseController.setup (front_front_htmlplayer.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:1)
    at baseController.initialize (front_front_htmlplayer.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:1)
    at initControllerOnElem (root_framework.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:24)
    at initializeControllers (root_framework.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:6)
    at Object.init (root_framework.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:4)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (root_library.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:86)
    at e (root_library.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:2)
    at t (root_library.js.gz?v=105a0f30411631741813:2)

I see that my "notifications" do not show up

1910701459_ScreenShot2021-09-15at2_46_01PM.png.9be6db3e9fc129c7e032ca61de0c4b66.png

and the Menu is broken (does not get "More" Button.

934911130_ScreenShot2021-09-15at2_51_55PM.thumb.png.c41474de0bc8a034b1f6d24d354fcd71.png

Any help is appreciated

Thank you,

Steve 

@misfit76

Everything is possible, please review the template settings.

You change the colors in the file codebite__nexxe_var.css

There are no problems on the demo, there is the latest version. It is possible that the installed plug / application causes the errors to disable and check everything, the same on another template, check for these errors.

It is very possible that the menus and notifications are not working due to JS errors.

Edited by CodeBite
17 hours ago, CodeBite said:

@misfit76

Everything is possible, please review the template settings.

You change the colors in the file codebite__nexxe_var.css

There are no problems on the demo, there is the latest version. It is possible that the installed plug / application causes the errors to disable and check everything, the same on another template, check for these errors.

It is very possible that the menus and notifications are not working due to JS errors.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!  I was be to figure out that if the Javascript include location is set to "Inside the <head>" i get the error as listed above with the menu, slider, and notifications.  When the Javascript include location is set to "Just before </body> tag" things are functioning properly.

Thank you,

Steve 

Hi, when using "Header Design Option" "Design Option B" and having a lot of navigation link and when you hover over "More" uae1UR8b.thumb.png.2abcc51344cf2ea56d24f911249f86e4.png

It doesn't show more,  but when you click on it. It does show more things but when you have sub menu stuff you can not proceed nhpVoWq6.thumb.png.856ddf189e6bf7edbb78f428b0c65a41.png

Thanks CodeBite

Edited by GillyMe
5 hours ago, CodeBite said:

@misfit76 In the slider settings, you can choose the pages on which to display the slider.

At the moment i can chose the application on which the Slider can appear. I am looking to be able to specify exact pages.  I woudl like for it to be on the home page, but not the rest of content in the "Pages" application.

thank you,

Steve K

On 9/21/2021 at 4:48 PM, misfit76 said:

At the moment i can chose the application on which the Slider can appear. I am looking to be able to specify exact pages.  I woudl like for it to be on the home page, but not the rest of content in the "Pages" application.

thank you,

Steve K

This is not possible, when I add these functions, people who do not have a pages template will throw an error.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 10:48 AM, misfit76 said:

thank you,

Steve K

I managed to make this work by enabling it on Pages but setting it to "display:none;" by default, then do "display: block !important;" on the home page.

2 hours ago, CodeBite said:
--footer-links-color: #888b98

Find in the vars file which is responsible for the colors of the light and dark template.

Okey that only changed the color of the Footer Text/Link, but not the text in like post or in general anywhere else.

2 hours ago, ZLTRGO said:

Okey that only changed the color of the Footer Text/Link, but not the text in like post or in general anywhere else.

--footer_bottom_menu--color

Just a little search, if you edit colors, I suggest you use "examine item", there you have all variations used in a given item.