How to find the template throwing an error?

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

Error: Call to a member function url() on bool (0)
#0 /var/www/brfcs/mb/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(321): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_podcasts_display->record(Object(IPS\cms\Records9), '\n<div data-cont...', NULL, true)
#1 /var/www/brfcs/mb/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->manage()
#2 /var/www/brfcs/mb/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/brfcs/mb/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(327): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/brfcs/mb/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(128): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 /var/www/brfcs/mb/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1300): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#6 /var/www/brfcs/mb/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2259): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#7 /var/www/brfcs/mb/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(116): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#8 /var/www/brfcs/mb/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#9 /var/www/brfcs/mb/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#10 /var/www/brfcs/mb/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /var/www/brfcs/mb/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#12 /var/www/brfcs/mb/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

How do I work out which template is throwing that error?

I've just upgraded our server to the latest version and one of the pages is now throwing this error, it's displaying a record from a page we have set up to list all our podcasts.  We started fresh with a new default template for this upgrade so we haven't imported something from the old template, I'm stuck at the moment.