Weird broken emotes issue

Hey there, I have users saying the emotes section (the emojis) is showing crazy broken. It's so weird because I can't see this error. It displays perfectly fine for me, but it's happening to multiple people. Any idea what this could possible be causing this? 

BTW it happens in the default theme as well. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Image-9.jpg

Edited by breatheheavy

That means there's a broken image (in Google Chrome).

A broken image happens because the end user's browser can't load the image for some reason. Usually, it's because the image isn't there (is your CDN cache having issues?), but sometimes it's because something is blocking the image (for example, a proxy, or a browser extension that might think your image is an ad).

Your community is having a few significant issues concurrently. Between this an PMs getting disabled at random to people, I think you may have a larger issue to sort out.

On 12/4/2020 at 9:21 PM, Paul E. said:

Your community is having a few significant issues concurrently. Between this an PMs getting disabled at random to people, I think you may have a larger issue to sort out.

Ugh lol. Yea there do seem to be a bunch of issues happening at the same time. Not sure why - all the apps / plugins / themes are up-to-date and I'm on the latest version of IPS. 

I'll check into the CDN thing! Thanks 🙏