Region Specific Pricing

Mike I

Hello.

I've been trying to find any sort of method to allow specific pricing based on region. $10 in the US is not equivalent to 10 rubles in Russia, and I wouldn't want to charge someone 762 rubles for the product. So my question, or idea, is to allow custom pricing based on the customer's region, so that the payment scale is equally appointed -

e.g, In the US, I'd have a product for $10 USD monthly, in Russia, the product would be for $6 USD monthly.

OFF TOPIC: Also, does anyone know a payment gateway (plugin) that supports Russian bank cards that are compatible with a US card/bank? It would also be great if there were better default payment methods..

OFF TOPIC 2: I couldn't post or view in "Product Guidance" despite me having purchased IPS last year, so sorry if this is in the wrong section..

Thanks.

On 11/21/2020 at 2:11 AM, Mike I said:

e.g, In the US, I'd have a product for $10 USD monthly, in Russia, the product would be for $6 USD monthly.

You can already do that, manually. You just need to have the languages installed and manually input the product price. 

If you mean an automatic conversion of currencies, no. That was already requested before not a feature. 

On 11/20/2020 at 10:11 PM, Mike I said:

OFF TOPIC 2: I couldn't post or view in "Product Guidance" despite me having purchased IPS last year, so sorry if this is in the wrong section..

You need to be an active client to post in the peer to peer or product guidance forums.