Making Active Users invisible to Guests & Anonymous Log-Ins

Go to solution Solved by Nathan Explosion,

I noticed that the list of who is online in the footer and even the full listing of who is online and what they are currently looking at is visible also for guests.

This needs to be turned off, as this is of no concern for non-members. How can I turn that off?

Also, the listing header in the footer mentions "0 anonymous", which is a problem, as this functionality is not even available in my forum and should not - hence this mention will raise questions with the members. Where can I remove this?

Ah!!! 😃

Last missing piece is the question around "anonymous" logins. My users can't even do this - and even if I had seen this option, I would have turned it off. My forum is for members only, manual registrations by admin only, and anonymous membership or log-ins are an absolute no-go.

How would I remove this mention in the users online block? If it was a user group, I'd delete it, but it's a state.

Maybe my questions was unclear.

There is no group which can login anonymously in forum and there should not be. That's fine.

However, in the footer there is a listing which shows the number of members online, the number of guests online and the number or anonymous logins (which is 0 of course). I want the latter information to be excluded from that listing as this is not even possible in my forum and might raise questions whether it is.