Can not register after upgrade?

If you go into your ACP and to Support; check the Error Logs and System Logs under the diagnostic logs. Under "Get Support", also try selecting "Something isn't working correctly" and run it. See what it comes up with and report back here.

Alternatively you could submit a ticket in your Client Area and request some support from IPS.

Edited by Kyle F

Disable all third party apps and plugins then test registering. More than likely one is outdated or not yet compatible with 4.5 and causing you issues. You can then re-enable one by one to find the culprit if it works.

Just be sure to disable the Spam Defense system so you don’t get marked as a spammer with many test registrations. 

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Disable all third party apps and plugins then test registering. More than likely one is outdated or not yet compatible with 4.5 and causing you issues. You can then re-enable one by one to find the culprit if it works.

Just be sure to disable the Spam Defense system so you don’t get marked as a spammer with many test registrations. 

Thank you Jim!! I failed to update the "Classifieds" app as that is the only app I had. I had already updated all the plugins but because the apps are separate from the plugins I overlooked that one!