Fix Download Stats - Never count right

4 hours ago, bfarber said:

It's largely based on reviews. It "works right" based on its design, but how would you suggest it to be improved? I'm sure there's always room for improvement if you're not seeing the results you would expect to see as a human. 🙂 

Thanks for reply.

1. Please look the 'top uploader', don't show the right order. Same to YEAR and WEEK.
2. Where another member groups? 

If you fix it, i'll be happy with my ip.download

Looking at his community @bfarber the Highest Rated are out of order (which is what that block is).

It looks like Highest downloaded is working fine:

https://ggames.com.br/downloads

But if you look at the "Highest Rated" (which matches the screenshot above)

Its a little confusing to have a 5 star rated person under a person with a 4.5 star rating I think.

Most likely its to do with # of reviews instead of top reviewed for the week. I think that's how its always done it and it can be confusing, even for reviews in other sections (like pages) The math always feels wrong. It feels weighted wrong but its hard to describe because I've never nailed it down directly, personally.

If we're looking at the "Highest Rated Submitters" block, that's because it's not sorting by rating. It's sorting by number of submissions and then rating (so if I have 20 files and you have 20 files, whichever one of us has the highest average rating shows first). Note the first under year has 119 files, then the next entry has 47 files, and so on. The block is named "Top Uploaders" by default as I recall.