CSS classes for custom forum pages

Hoping this one can be answered by one of the devs out there who play with CSS on a regular.

I have built a custom contact page that uses the forum css classes to produce sections with links. One such section, where I've been having an issue, looks like this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468748717684686868/771564822621323306/unknown.png

Specifically, I have two questions. Firstly, is there a CSS class that would solve the alignment issue with the information section at the top, and one that'll add in a dividing line between that and the first item?

Secondly, when compared with the title on the actual forum, the title entry is too small. The HTML I'm using, for reference, looks like this, content omitted:

<ol class="ipsList_reset cForumList">
  <li class="cForumRow ipsBox ipsSpacer_bottom ipsResponsive_pull">
        <h2 class="ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset cForumTitle">Copyright Claims (DMCA)</h2>
        <div class="ipsDataItem_meta ipsType_richText">
            <h3>What is the DMCA?</h3>
            <p>The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) creates a standardized process for copyright holders to ask LuzFaltex to take down infringing content. You can find more information about the DMCA at the <a href="http://www.copyright.gov/" target="_blank">U.S. Copyright Office's official website</a>. For more information on how LuzFaltex handles DMCA request, please read our <a href="#">DMCA takedown policy.</a></p>
            <p>As with all legal matters, it is always best to consult with a professional about your specific questions or situation. We strongly enourage you to do so before taking any action that may impact your rights. Our guides aren't legal advice and shouldn't be taken as such.</p>
        </div>
        <ol class="ipsDatList ipsDataList_large ipsDataList_zebra ipsList_reset">
            <li class="ipsDataItem ipsDataItem_responsivePhoto ipsClearFix">
                <div class="ipsDataItem_icon ipsDataItem_category">
                    <span class="ipsItemStatus ipsItemStatus_large cForumIcon_normal">                        
                            <i class="fa fa-gavel"></i>                        
                    </span>
                </div>
                <div class="ipsDataItem_main">
                    <h4 class="ipsDataItem_title ipsType_large ipsType_break">
                        <a href="...">Submit a DMCA takedown notice</a>
                    </h4>
                    <div class="ipsDataItem_meta ipsType_richText">If someone else is using your copyrighted content in an unauthorized manner on the RavenRock RP website or its affiliated sites, click here to submit a DMCA takedown notice and request that the infringing content be changed or removed. Before you begin, please read LuzFaltex's <a href="...">guide to submitting a takedown notice</a>.</div>
                </div>
            </li>
            <li class="ipsDataItem ipsDataItem_responsivePhoto ipsClearFix">...</li>
        </ol>
  </li>
</ol>

In the standard forum, the title of the forum entry is styled with cForumList ipsDataItem_title. Here the setup is identical as far as layout, but that combination doesn't seem to be detected by the CSS engine. Is this some sort of typo that I'm just not seeing or is there another issue going on here?

Edited by Foxtrek_64
Image not embedding. Leaving link to image instead.