No more PMs and Alerts on mobile view ?

46 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

the “menu” button (the three little lines)

I don't have these three little lines... I only have a little rectangle which looks like a card (for streams), a + sign (for creating topics, etc.), and a magnifying glass (for search).

What am I supposed to search for in the theme ?

Thank you. 🙂

I think I've fixed it...

edp-iphone_screen-fixed.jpg.0febd9bb1ea01db80d1fb52c0936f12a.jpg

I ran the support tool "Something isn't working correctly" and it disabled a few things. I reenabled them one after the other and found that the problem came from the theme, in globalTemplate.

After reverting globalTemplate to default, I noticed that it fixed the problem and also that there were differences in the code in a few places in the file, for instance :

Before :

</footer>
        {{if !\in_array('ipsLayout_minimal', \IPS\Output::i()->bodyClasses )}}{template="mobileNavigation" if="theme.responsive" app="core" group="global" params=""}{{endif}}
        {template="guestTermsBar" if="!\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id and \IPS\Settings::i()->guest_terms_bar" app="core" group="global" params="base64_encode( \IPS\Settings::i()->base_url )"}
        {template="includeJS" if="theme.js_include == 'footer'" app="core" group="global" location="global" params=""}
        {template="viglink" if="settings.viglink_enabled" app="core" group="global" params=""}
        {template="metaTagEditor" if="isset( $_SESSION['live_meta_tags'] ) and $_SESSION['live_meta_tags'] and member.isAdmin()" app="core" group="global" params=""}
        <!--ipsQueryLog-->
        <!--ipsCachingLog-->

After :

</footer>
            {template="mobileNavigation" if="theme.responsive" app="core" group="global" params=""}
            {template="guestTermsBar" if="!\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id and \IPS\Settings::i()->guest_terms_bar" app="core" group="global" params="base64_encode( \IPS\Settings::i()->base_url )"}
            {template="includeJS" if="theme.js_include == 'footer'" app="core" group="global" location="global" params=""}
            {template="viglink" if="settings.viglink_enabled" app="core" group="global" params=""}
            {template="metaTagEditor" if="isset( $_SESSION['live_meta_tags'] ) and $_SESSION['live_meta_tags'] and member.isAdmin()" app="core" group="global" params=""}
        {{endif}}
        <!--ipsQueryLog-->
        <!--ipsCachingLog-->

Does it mean the upgrade was not complete ?...

Thank you. 🙂