[CJ] Stratagem (Support Topic)

It seems that Stratagem breaks the Calendar Sitemap generation.

OutOfRangeException::0
#0 /var/www/html/105129/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(47): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(133, 'project_calenda...')
#1 /var/www/html/105129/applications/core/extensions/core/Sitemap/Content.php(186): IPS\calendar\stratagem_hook_calendarEvent::getItemsWithPermission(Array, NULL, NULL, 'read', -1, 0, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, NULL, NULL, true)
#2 /var/www/html/105129/system/Sitemap/Sitemap.php(85): IPS\core\extensions\core\Sitemap\_Content->getFilenames()
#3 /var/www/html/105129/applications/core/tasks/sitemapgenerator.php(39): IPS\_Sitemap->buildNextSitemap()
#4 /var/www/html/105129/system/Task/Task.php(367): IPS\core\tasks\_sitemapgenerator->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()

1 hour ago, Daniel F said:

It seems that Stratagem breaks the Calendar Sitemap generation.

OutOfRangeException::0
#0 /var/www/html/105129/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(47): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(133, 'project_calenda...')
#1 /var/www/html/105129/applications/core/extensions/core/Sitemap/Content.php(186): IPS\calendar\stratagem_hook_calendarEvent::getItemsWithPermission(Array, NULL, NULL, 'read', -1, 0, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, NULL, NULL, true)
#2 /var/www/html/105129/system/Sitemap/Sitemap.php(85): IPS\core\extensions\core\Sitemap\_Content->getFilenames()
#3 /var/www/html/105129/applications/core/tasks/sitemapgenerator.php(39): IPS\_Sitemap->buildNextSitemap()
#4 /var/www/html/105129/system/Task/Task.php(367): IPS\core\tasks\_sitemapgenerator->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()

they must not be on the latest version, cause it has a try/catch around that section for this reason.

2021-04-13_04-23.thumb.png.01d81db891fe1950b53828457a8e73ee.png

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Joey_M said:

@CodingJungle: Will this be marked as 4.6 ready or do you need to update the application? I need to renew it, but I am currently on 4.6 and cannot install resources unmarked as 4.6 ready.

i'm working on a 4.6 update. 

one of the bigger aspects of this update i'm working on, will be is a custom calendar section, as trying to integrate into the calendar has had varying amounts of success and issues, so i've decided to add a calendar section to stratagem, it will still require calendar as it uses its JS and css, but it doesn't actually use the calendar app itself. this should allow for more things i can do with it eventually 🙂 

i've released 2.4.0 of stratagem to the marketplace and my website (the marketplace one might take a little bit to be approved, i heard they have quite a backlog).

here is the changelog for 2.4.0, a few new features and several fixes.

• fixed issue with project filters (they now work again :)), also fixed it showing cards that meet 1 or 2 of the criteria for filters instead of all of them.
  • fixed issue for notifications, when a user is removed from a private project, they should now no longer be able to receive new notifications.
  • fixed issue with "limit card view", due to a permission misconfiguration, wouldn't show all cards with a team member who had the permission to "card sort" or "card assign" 
  • fixed/change how calendar integration works. now we use a more custom solution, instead of directly using the calendar app. (still requires the calendar app to be installed, as this new method uses the css/js from calendar). this solution should prevent duplication of strategem calendars and duplicate stratagem events on that calendar, the calendar is now generated at access time, and the card events are generated then and there as well. NOTE: you can safely delete any stratagem calendars that were created by previous versions, as they will no longer be used.
  • Copying: added in copying of project/column/cards. you will enable in project settings if you want copying to be enabled, and then assign the permissions to the teams as you see fit. Note: if a project is has limit card view enabled, then team members will only be able to copy the cards they can see (this also applies if they copy the project, it will only copy the cards they can see). This also applies to columns that have restrictions, if they aren't on the allow list (een if they can see the column and its cards), they will not have the copy option nor will they be copied if the project is copied. Note2: copying cards is a instant action, but copying a column or project runs thru a task, so there might be a delay between copying the column/project, before it shows up or is completed. Note3: A lot of the settings for a project will be copied, but things like "real time mode", "due date", "publish date", "slack hooks", "git repos", and a few others, will not carry over to a copied project, nor will teams. all copied cards from a project, will have their creation date and author updated to the time it was copied and the user who copied the project. 
  • Several new history entries, mostly related to copying cards/columns/projects. 
  • fixed issue with quick access, it should now update properly for any changes to columns.
  • fixed "lock project" and limit card view settings, before if you locked a project with limit card view enabled, it would show the restricted cards to anyone who viewed the project, now it will function as it would before locking the project. 

Hey CodingJungle, do you have a video showing the features and system itself in use?  I tried viewing it on your website, but a "Something gone wrong!" error continually pops up and I'm not able to see anything.

Edited by ahc
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I am receiving this error when I click on the "Activity - All Activity".

I am running the latest version of Stratagem on 4.6 Cloud

image.thumb.png.3e9264b8511f4d435dcc6cd4643353d8.png

EDIT: In addition, when trying to execute the task weeklydigest we get this errorimage.thumb.png.6ad72202615f6d35c59e1006f11cbac0.png

Edited by q p
weeklydigest
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Thank you for the ongoing great work on this addon, much appreciated! We are looking to create a page with Stratagem for showcasing a public roadmap and we have a couple of issues we'd like to report.

Issue #1: Task Completion %

When we go inside a card and select the checkbox to complete an item, the complete % status goes randomly up or down, and there seems to be no logic on how the card tracks the completion of an item.

Is this a known issue? We tried the behavior using the default IPS theme, but it was the same, so this doesn't seem like something affected by our theme.

In the picture below, the percentage should be 60%, however it shows 40%. If we click on any of the checkboxes, the behavior seems random on how it affects the total percentage.

image.png.8b378194994fffaf047c3fd06fb2ac79.png

Issue #2: Page Width with Dreadnought theme

When using the Dreadnought Theme by Taman, the right-hand side layout seems to go over the page's width.

Please see the attached picture, red arrow points to the area that goes over the page's width

image.thumb.png.1a163845b1696e1a6eb9793591d7395e.png

2 hours ago, q p said:

When using the Dreadnought Theme by Taman, the right-hand side layout seems to go over the page's width.

Please see the attached picture, red arrow points to the area that goes over the page's width

Hi

If this happens only in Dreadnought theme and not the default ips theme then please provide a link to that page so that i can check and help 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
On 12/9/2021 at 9:25 PM, TAMAN said:

Hi

If this happens only in Dreadnought theme and not the default ips theme then please provide a link to that page so that i can check and help 🙂 

@TAMAN

Yes this happens only with Dreadnought and not with default IPS theme. I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to see the page, thank you for the prompt reply!

Edited by q p
  • 2 months later...

I'm currently getting this error when I try and access a club

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/system/Application/Application.php(236): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('stratagem', 'app_directory', NULL)
#1 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1350): IPS\_Application::load('stratagem')
#2 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1893): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#3 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(2033): IPS\Member\_Club->tabs()
#4 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(130): IPS\Member\_Club->firstTab()
#5 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->manage()
#6 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#8 /home/eventguyz/eventguyz.net/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I tried to uninstall and was going to reinstall since I see a reference to stratagem, the uninstall appeared to go fine (didn't see any errors) and then when I tried to re-install via Marketplace, it fails.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Archerus said:

@CodingJungle I reinstalled a backup with the 2.5 socket no problem everything works, however if I update or reinstall stratagem in 3.0 the socket does not work (I have the message described above) I use the version generated by Stratagem

did you regenerate the stratagem.js and packages.json? upload them both to the node server, and run npm update and then restart the stratagem.js in node.js. i updated stratagem's socket.io to the latest version, which changed a few things in the handshake. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

What's the status of this application compatibility with the latest IPS? The app is locked and can't be enabled after upgrading the IPS to 4.7.5 - we had to upgrade as we were no longer supported according to the IPS Admin dashboard, however the Stratagem app is no longer compatible - any info on when the updated version will be available?

On 12/20/2022 at 2:00 PM, q p said:

Hello,

What's the status of this application compatibility with the latest IPS? The app is locked and can't be enabled after upgrading the IPS to 4.7.5 - we had to upgrade as we were no longer supported according to the IPS Admin dashboard, however the Stratagem app is no longer compatible - any info on when the updated version will be available?

@CodingJungle

Mentioning the developer in hopes to get their attention

• 2 weeks later...