[CJ] Stratagem (Support Topic)

• 1 month later...

Hi @CodingJungle

Thank you for this Plugin ;). I have a Problem with adding Cards. I can add Columns as normal. But if i want to add a Card nothing happens.

Nginx (latest), PHP 7.3, MariaDB 10.4.17

Edit:

I have used the Support Tool in the ACP and it says there is a Database problem.

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `g_stratagem_copy_projects` `g_stratagem_copy_projects` TINYINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT 0 

I can PM you Site Details and Login infos if needed.

Greets

Edited by Sp4x
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 5:36 AM, Sp4x said:

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `g_stratagem_copy_projects` `g_stratagem_copy_projects` TINYINT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT 0 

this will be fixed in the next version, but i don't believe it is what is causing the problem.

can you check your system logs in the acp.

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.3c2ba4fb223a70d4c00a87a9dbaa0544.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The same thing happening to me, I cant create cards says there is an error on the database using the default theme....Nothing in the logs

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `g_stratagem_copy_projects` `g_stratagem_copy_projects` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL 
ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `g_stratagem_copy_projects` `g_stratagem_copy_projects` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL 
On 1/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, Noble~ said:

The same thing happening to me, I cant create cards says there is an error on the database using the default theme....Nothing in the logs

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:

I am testing 2.3.0 now for release, that should remove this.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:28 AM, kmk said:

Hi, I found version 2.2.0 in Marketplace, but last version 2.2.1 only available in codingjungle. How can I update my version to the last one?

they should be the same version, i might've forgotten to change the version number here on IPS. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 9:17 PM, mrcbowers said:

Getting this error..... There are some problems with your database

i uploaded 2.3.0 last thursday which doesn't add that column. it however doesn't remove it, once you update you can manually remove the column as we aren't allowed to touch the core tables any longer. 

it actually isn't causing any issues, it just the schema checker isn't very bright, if it doesn't have json entry for it, it flips out. 

Thanks for the update it seemed to fix the other issues however im now seeing this error on the default theme even after i run the support tool.

[[Template stratagem/front/projects/controls is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Noble~ said:

Disappointing there is no support for this, I expected better for $60.00

Shame

@Jordan Invision maybe put this to the Team, If a Dev stops supporting an app maybe stop all sales for it and close the thread.

5-10 bucks i can live with but 60.00 ya im a little pissed.

I feel you 🙏 Perhaps @CodingJungle will see this and pop in. I'll keep an eye on this topic. I do agree if the dev disappears for weeks on end, and there are questions about the purchase, it's a tough spot to be in. Let's give him a bit more time. If not I'll pass this along to see what the team thinks 🙏 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

Once I enable the app, the calendars stop working. I receive the following message:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(47): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('120', 'project_calenda...')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(3299): IPS\calendar\stratagem_hook_calendarEvent::getItemsWithPermission(Array, '_rand', 4)
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/view.php(125): IPS\Content\_Item::featured(4, '_rand')
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_view->manage()
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Any advise?

I'm using the latest IPB version as well as the latest plugin version available. It fails with all other apps disabled too.

Edited by DanielFb

Sorry guys, has been a crazy time these last few months. I will have a full update on my site if you are interested to read the crazy.

On 1/21/2021 at 7:15 PM, Noble~ said:

Thanks for the update it seemed to fix the other issues however im now seeing this error on the default theme even after i run the support tool.

[[Template stratagem/front/projects/controls is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

any info on the exact reason why its failing in the system log? there should be a relevant log to it in the acp system log. 

On 2/28/2021 at 11:51 AM, DanielFb said:

Hello there,

Once I enable the app, the calendars stop working. I receive the following message:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(47): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('120', 'project_calenda...')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(3299): IPS\calendar\stratagem_hook_calendarEvent::getItemsWithPermission(Array, '_rand', 4)
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/view.php(125): IPS\Content\_Item::featured(4, '_rand')
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_view->manage()
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Any advise?

I'm using the latest IPB version as well as the latest plugin version available. It fails with all other apps disabled too.

Any info on this matter @CodingJungle?