[CJ] Downloads Plus (Support Topic)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 11:38 PM, CodingJungle said:

i've tested the code in php 8, the only thing that i see that is the problem is with scanner.php itself introduced by IPS. I used an import instead of a FQN. imports are supported by php and are not incompatible with PHP 8. 

I'll release a fix for it, but i really shouldn't have too tbh. 

Hi @CodingJungle,

did you have any chance to work on that promised update?

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Schaken said:

it's been 6 months, He either can't or won't. I gave up and had someone else update it for me.

Can you give me the contact info for who did it for you, or what was done so I can do this as well?

Thank you for the fast response!

I think a deal has to be made between the two developers honestly. Im not sure if management gets involved. I know if Adriano got it, this would have tons of options to tie into all his other stuff, it would be simplified and easier to work with and kept up. he tends to go thru everything with a fine-tooth comb and makes everything better. He had a plugin that had an issue once. I simply mentioned it to him, and he fixed it, improved it, and optimized it probably within just a few minutes, lol.

Actually, @Adriano Faria has made an add-on for me for this, so users could upload screenshots of their experience to a certain tab, to show others. My community loves this and uses it alot. so, he is a little familiar with the structure already.