[CJ] Keyword Tooltips (Support Topic)

13 hours ago, BankFodder said:

I see this was apparently updated on Wednesday but it is still not marked as being compatible with 4.6.

We still have the issue which I have flagged above are now 4.6.3 test site

I don't think ready for 4.6 yet. You just have to wait he is working on it. 

Very relieved to see this update.

We've installed it on our test site and it seems to work perfectly and has cured the problem which I posted above.

Thank you.

This is a really essential application – it saves endless repetitive posting and I would certainly recommend it to any site which gives advice or has lots of newbies who come in asking the same question all the time.

Essential – (I said that already)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Chris Anderson said:

A new version 4.1.2 was released last Saturday to fix an issue where KW would throw an error in blogs and/or announcements.  It may take a while before it is reviewed and made available in the marketplace. 

Thank you

@Lindy, curious why I hear this a lot, that it's taking a long time for review - sometimes weeks.  Often, we need to pay renewal fees (as in this case) and can't get the product we need, or our subscription time is shortened due to the extended reviews.

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
18 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Hi,

Is this compatible with 4.7?

Thank you

appears to be working, i have a new version coming out but the upgrades for stratagem and babble took longer so i was unable to get it out and tested before the 4.7 update dropped. i didn't want to push a "maintenance" release just to update the version compatibility to 4.7 with a new version right around the corner. 

1 hour ago, CodingJungle said:

appears to be working, i have a new version coming out but the upgrades for stratagem and babble took longer so i was unable to get it out and tested before the 4.7 update dropped. i didn't want to push a "maintenance" release just to update the version compatibility to 4.7 with a new version right around the corner. 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, cst3124 said:

is it possible to make it support page -> block?
it works for me for forums and etc. But it doesn't works in customise page block.

it currently only works for apps that use the content item class from IPS, blocks use nodes. The reason it supports the content item classes, is cause it has a structure to display the output, nodes don't have this. so it is not as easy. I'll see about expanding it to blocks, but can't make any promises here. 

• 2 months later...