How to search for moderators in specific forums?

In IP.Board 3.4.x, moderators were assigned directly to forums, and it was easy to see which moderators you had in each forum.  In IP.Board 4.x, I cannot for the life of me find a way to see which moderators are assigned any given forum.  I just created a sub-forum and want to assign the same moderators as parent forum.  However, damned if I know who they are.  Looks like I will have to individually view some 50+ moderators in order to find the one assigned to this particular forum.  If that's true, that seems like a big deficiency to me, especially if you run a large forum with tons of moderators.

Please someone show me a way to do this?

Thank you,

..Al

12 hours ago, DawPi said:

I did see this when I searched the marketplace for "moderator" before I posted this topic.  I'll probably purchaesd it and only have it enabled for Admins so I can go into a forum and see who the moderators are.  But what I really want is the ability to see this in the ACP.  When editing a forum, if there was a "Moderators" tab that showed you the moderators for that forum, that would be an enormous help.  Even better if you could assign moderators directly there as you could in the past.  It seems so ass-backwards the way it is now.  I know this has repercussions for all the different content types IP.Board has to offer, but I'd really like to see Invision improve upon this in the future.

..Al