(NB45) Content Tabs

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

2 hours ago, kmk said:

1. No demo?

2. The tab created is basically Editor?

3. Tab can be assigned for specific topic or it is globally for all topics?

1. No.

2. If you mean the Content field it's translatable WYSIWYG editor field.

3. You can create tabs per topic. There are no global tabs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, tested and works fine but could be better. The main problem with this application is, as far as I see the tabs are always displayed above the thread, which is not good when you have tabs with lots of content. I know the tabs can be truncated, but there is a better solution, look here ...

05-Thread_view_2.thumb.png.db12cd374dae533db9982f17b9223c91.png

This is a similar addon, which when you add an extra tab, keeps the original thread in tab 1 and creates the custom ones besides it as 2 and 3 (like tabs in database records).

07-Tab_view.thumb.png.5d78272d5c19f5304494c890d23a16e4.png

With this and the already implemented features the application would be absolutely perfect, but at the moment I sadly don't think I can use this.

Edited by V0RT3X666

No, not inside the first post, instead of the thread.

The tab bar will stay below the thread title. But the first tab will include the full thread as it is now (screenshot 1).

So it doesn't matter on which site of the thread you are, you can always click on another tab and it shows only it's content and not the thread (screenshot 2).

Sadly the developer doesn't have a live demo too, so I can only provide his screenshots.

It would be great if you could implement that 🙂

Edited by V0RT3X666
  • 2 weeks later...

I've found following error in the MP test environment

Error: Unsupported operand types (0)
#0 /Users/danielf/Sites/localhost/mp/applications/core/extensions/core/Dashboard/BackgroundQueue.php(56): IPS\nbcontenttabs\extensions\core\Queue\_Delete->getProgress(Array, 0)
#1 /Users/danielf/Sites/localhost/mp/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/dashboard.php(64): IPS\core\extensions\core\Dashboard\_BackgroundQueue->getBlock()
#2 /Users/danielf/Sites/localhost/mp/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_dashboard->manage()
#3 /Users/danielf/Sites/localhost/mp/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /Users/danielf/Sites/localhost/mp/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...