[Mad] Multiple Accounts Detector

34 minutes ago, Jean VUILLAUME said:

Hello,

The multiple registration account alerts post are not working, the {name} tag is diplaying as the code and not the name

791796000_Capturedecran2022-01-03a15_54_17.png.086a3d27f98d0c82d4622b91e3f50275.png

I also have a problem with {multiple_members} 

739213053_Capturedecran2022-01-03a09_51_08.png.14db80cb774e38ed15beb9b60fe088e9.png

What happens if you switch the forum language to english?

4 hours ago, Jean VUILLAUME said:

Nothing change when I put in English. It also create multiples posts but when I go in members I can't see any ne member 

Can you send me the url to your forum 's admin panel with an account log in info and I will look into this.

• 5 weeks later...

Probably a rare situation, but both the Posts and Settings tab doesn't work if you do not have IPS Forum module installed. Posts tab of course makes sense, but it would be nice to implement a check for the Settings tab, as it can't be accessed in such situation.

Edited by HeavyWolfPL
On 2/4/2022 at 1:20 PM, Unlucky said:

can you whitelist accounts where people work in the same office/ share the same computer ?

There is no such option in the current version.

On 2/4/2022 at 5:17 PM, HeavyWolfPL said:

Probably a rare situation, but both the Posts and Settings tab doesn't work if you do not have IPS Forum module installed. Posts tab of course makes sense, but it would be nice to implement a check for the Settings tab, as it can't be accessed in such situation.

That is correct, because it works with the forum module only.

1 hour ago, Ioannis D said:

I have errors on any function of this app cos I haven't install Forums app.

Can this be supported without Forums app cos I don't own it? If no I must ask for a refund unfortunately 😞

A-configuration-or-server-error-has-occurred (1).png

No, this works with the forum only as shown in the description and/or attached screenshots. There are no refunds for digital goods once you download them I am afraid. I wish you had asked a presale questions about this before you purchased it.

• 2 months later...

I tested the festure to hide members from the Mod CP lists as stated here:

Enter the name(s) of the members that you want to hide from showing in the multiple members list for devices and shared ips. Multiple names must be separated with commas. Important: Do not use a comma after the last name.

This setting is being ignored, members I enter here are still on the list within the Mod CP. What is going wrong?

2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

This setting is being ignored, members I enter here are still on the list within the Mod CP. What is going wrong?

Can you please post a screenshot of the setting where you are entering the names to be ignored?

• 5 months later...

@Miss_B I think a significant improvement for the app is an automatic check on every registered user instead of the admin doing it manually. 

After the automatic checking is done, add a column near the user admin approval button that indicates the duplication check status leading to the summation result. That way, it will be super easy for the admin to see duplication and decide whether to approve or decline the user registration. 

Edited by LiveG
On 4/22/2022 at 6:46 PM, Thomas P said:

Also have this problem. Just one name in the list (no comma following), but it is still showing in the Multiple Posters list.

• 2 weeks later...

A possible feature request @Miss_B that may have already been mentioned.

A time sort where you could switch between ascending or descending time of ip, device etc used on each. I don't know how hard that'd be but really useful for large boards with a lot of current entries.

That way if someone just joins that could be a returned banned user, you could switch to check. If its new, they could show at the top to save searching the username.

So like a date last used.

Is it possible?

Edited by LemonGrenade
  • 5 months later...
On 10/28/2022 at 10:15 AM, Emediate said:

Also have this problem. Just one name in the list (no comma following), but it is still showing in the Multiple Posters list.

Just asking because this issue here.
Regarding development my question is, if there are any new features or planned improvements for the future.
Thanks 🙂

1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

Just asking because this issue here.
Regarding development my question is, if there are any new features or planned improvements for the future.
Thanks 🙂

I had missed that post. 

What features did you have in mind? There are no new planed features to be included in the mod, but I can add new features inividually for an extra fee. 

Regarding the future, whenever a new version of Ipb is released that the appp will not work with, I am planning to upgrade it to be compatible with said new Ipb versions.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank you for being a client!  The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://www.yourforumservices.com

Bookmark https://www.yourforumservices.com  and the new Marketplace Directory https://www.invisioneer.org/.  

Edited by Miss_B