[Mad] Multiple Accounts Detector

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Iwooo said:

Is it possible to add search bars for moderators? Like those in ACP. 

It's huge problem for moderators to find users on multiple device pages (for my instance it's 175 pages of devices). 

This is a very good idea. I have added it on my to do list for the next version.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, beats23 said:

Hi, can the 4) cookie Device Detection Method also be used in the option for Ip Registrations Limit?

Hi. I am not sure that I understand what you mean. Can you please elaborate a little more?

2 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

Hi. I am not sure that I understand what you mean. Can you please elaborate a little more?

Hi, you state.

Ip Registrations Limit

• And last, but not least, this app adds an option to limit the number of registrations from the same ip and from members last used ip  addresses.

I was wondering, can your app also limit registration from people using the same device via your device detection method using unique cookie?

51 minutes ago, beats23 said:

Hi, you state.

Ip Registrations Limit

• And last, but not least, this app adds an option to limit the number of registrations from the same ip and from members last used ip  addresses.

I was wondering, can your app also limit registration from people using the same device via your device detection method using unique cookie?

Thank you. I see what you mean now. There is no such option in the current version.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, livegames.co.il said:

Don't work properly on my forum. Very disappointed. 
The app failed to recognized duplicate users over and over again.

I don't know what to do about it. @Miss_B

It failed in what way? Can you please tell me which detection method is not working for you?

I can take a look at this for you, but I will need your admin panel url with a (test) admin log in info. You can send them to me in private if you do not mind sharing that info with me.

Edited by Miss_B

Hello,

This seems to glitch when viewing the Multiple Registrations Alert tab.

Looks like a loop of showing/hiding the Automated Topc Message (also missing the "i") 🙂

EDIT: Seems to be happening when using Firefox Developer Edition v93.0b9 ... Chrome seems okay.

VBycdkQPtD.gif

Edited by capei
11 hours ago, Dll said:

I don't think you can expect a developer to worry about a glitch in a beta version of a browser. 

We can agree to disagree then. I am a developer myself, and I'd like to know if my stuff wasn't working properly, whether the browser was beta or not.

On that note, upon checking it seems it isn't a problem on the ESR version of Firefox. When I reported the issue I neglected to notice the browser was a beta build. Guess I was just too tired to notice.

On 1/19/2021 at 11:54 AM, jesuralem said:

For instance, when i go on the "registrations" list. IPs are sorted by "most used" so the list basically never change. It would be nice to add a "last used" column with the date the IP was last used, this way we could have a view of recently detected duplicate.

image.thumb.png.a858b04fb828226cc0dbbb2eb21ef90c.png

Same could be said with the other listings of the app.

At the moment, i just don't use at all the app listings as i used them at first and now they are always the same.

The app stays very usefull as i check new members IPs and Devices and i can see easily if they are already used by other membres.

Hi @Miss_B, did you have to check if this would be feasable ? the current sorting options are just useless as i can't simply identify if new members are duplicate of existing account or not. There definetely should be a "last used" column on all listings.

2 hours ago, jesuralem said:

Hi @Miss_B, did you have to check if this would be feasable ? the current sorting options are just useless as i can't simply identify if new members are duplicate of existing account or not. There definetely should be a "last used" column on all listings.

Hi. Shared Ips section of the app does that. It checks for the last used ips.

1 hour ago, HDiddy said:

For some odd reason the multiple registration account alerts post are not working.  Basically they are not posting anything when duplicates are found.

Can you please post a sreenshot of the app 's Multiple Registrations Alert settings page?

1 hour ago, HDiddy said:

image.thumb.png.8e616ec6fae0f3f1e426c45c43971a02.png

You have entered specific names there, but the app detects them automatically upon registrations and creates the automated topics. It works fine as this has been tested very thoroughly.

Anyways, if you can send me the link to your admin panel with a log in account, I will check it out for myself. I will register a few test accounts from the same ip and see if the automated topics are posted at your forum.

• 2 months later...