[Mad] Multiple Accounts Detector

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 1:45 PM, livegames.co.il said:

HI,
Purchase the app. it will be useful to have a search bar on the detector results. 
Sometimes you need to check a specific user - And start looking if a detector record exists on tens of pages is frustrating.
Thanks. @Miss_B

@Miss_B

What do you think about the search bar?

9 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

What section are you searching and what do you enter for the search text?

Hi, Seeing it only now,

"The multiple accounts based on registrations and posts can be searched by members names, whereas for devices by members id."

How do i locate the members id ?

@Miss_B

Edited by livegames.co.il
2 minutes ago, livegames.co.il said:

Hi, Seeing it only now,

"The multiple accounts based on registrations and posts can be searched by members names, whereas for devices by members id."

How do i locate the members id ?

@Miss_B

When you click on a member profile, you will see a numeric value appended at the end of the url. That is the member id.

For example, if you click my profile here, you will see this in the url: 606440. That is my member id here.

9 hours ago, Miss_B said:

When you click on a member profile, you will see a numeric value appended at the end of the url. That is the member id.

For example, if you click my profile here, you will see this in the url: 606440. That is my member id here.

Thanks.

Thes registration search by name work fine.

Thes post search by name doesn't work.

The device search works partially. You can't directly search (with id) and found user behind "This device has been used by other members"

@Miss_B

Edited by livegames.co.il
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/30/2020 at 9:49 AM, livegames.co.il said:

Thanks.

Thes registration search by name work fine.

Thes post search by name doesn't work.

The device search works partially. You can't directly search (with id) and found user behind "This device has been used by other members"

@Miss_B

The latest version has searching by name for all detection methods. And the device detection method display has been changed. It lists all multiple accounts on a much better way.

Hi,

I love this app but i really think it could be better. At the moment the listings are almost useless to me, mostly because i have an old community with a lot of inactive members, so knowing a member that hasn't come for 10 years had 4 accounts doesn't really matters to me :).

I really wish there could be a quick way to check if a new registration or a new post is made from a multi user device or IP.

For instance three lists :

- latests registrations : username - IP - number of other users with this IP - device - number of other users with this device

- latests posts : link to post - username - IP - number of other users with this IP - device - number of other users with this device

- latests connexions : username - IP - number of other users with this IP - device - number of other users with this device

The idea expressed earlier on this thread to have a front end visiblity would also be great.

Automated Multiple Registrations Topics

Whenever someone registers more than once account using the same ip address, an automated topic will be posted at a forum of your choice listing all the previous accounts of that member.

I have one question about it.

This automated topic is generated only when user has registered more than one account from the same IP address? Nothing else is checked? for example if new account has uniqe cookie???

I need plugin, which generate such topics with cookie based method. 

Edited by pijasz
On 1/8/2021 at 10:28 AM, jesuralem said:

Hi,

I love this app but i really think it could be better. At the moment the listings are almost useless to me, mostly because i have an old community with a lot of inactive members, so knowing a member that hasn't come for 10 years had 4 accounts doesn't really matters to me :).

I really wish there could be a quick way to check if a new registration or a new post is made from a multi user device or IP.

For instance three lists :

- latests registrations : username - IP - number of other users with this IP - device - number of other users with this device

- latests posts : link to post - username - IP - number of other users with this IP - device - number of other users with this device

- latests connexions : username - IP - number of other users with this IP - device - number of other users with this device

The idea expressed earlier on this thread to have a front end visiblity would also be great.

Hi,

I am not sure that I understand your suggestions. The app already does what you are asking/suggesting imo. Can you please post a few screenshots of what you mean btw?

13 hours ago, pijasz said:

I have one question about it.

This automated topic is generated only when user has registered more than one account from the same IP address? Nothing else is checked? for example if new account has uniqe cookie???

I need plugin, which generate such topics with cookie based method. 

That is correct. Automated topics are generated only when a member has registered more than one account from the same ip address.

I will keep your suggestion in mind for the future version(s) though.

On 1/15/2021 at 1:07 PM, Miss_B said:

I am not sure that I understand your suggestions. The app already does what you are asking/suggesting imo. Can you please post a few screenshots of what you mean btw?

For instance, when i go on the "registrations" list. IPs are sorted by "most used" so the list basically never change. It would be nice to add a "last used" column with the date the IP was last used, this way we could have a view of recently detected duplicate.

image.thumb.png.a858b04fb828226cc0dbbb2eb21ef90c.png

Same could be said with the other listings of the app.

At the moment, i just don't use at all the app listings as i used them at first and now they are always the same.

The app stays very usefull as i check new members IPs and Devices and i can see easily if they are already used by other membres.

• 3 weeks later...