The color of the links in the posts

Egorkin

The color of links in posts and forum names on the main page is one CSS class, right?

This is very bad.

I want to highlight links in messages in color, but other links should remain black. Why are the classes the same?

Edited by Egorkin

Yes, I know. I didn't say it correctly. In the settings of the admin center, this is one setting. P.S.: I can use CSS to make links the desired color, but I don't think this is the best way. IPS it would be good to make the color setting more flexible, or do I not know something about the admin center? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Adding too many selections is detrimental. Its better to either add the settings yourself or fix them via CSS yourself.

We're IPS and we are like:

Hungry Homer Simpson GIF by FOX TV

But we have to remember that more options doesn't mean a better product. It means a more confusing and upsetting product in general. We want the options we want and while we don't always get them, we get the options that are actually essential to the running of our community while getting extra stuff is scrutinized or able to get added in ways that aren't necessarily in the core fashion.