Font sizes on mobile

Go to solution Solved by Meddysong,

Hey, I was Trying to change the main-post-text font size because some members who mostly use mobile complained it was to small. 
I changed ALL the fonts in the theme "Font-Changer-Thing" thingy but none of them seem to respond to the changes. I looked at the code-f12 thing in chrome and saw that the fonts for that text was still the "ipsType_Normal" and not one of the new font... um, names?

Is that actually the case and the font sizes for the mobile design are unchangeable or am I missing something?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 2:34 PM, Pavel Chernitsky said:

Hey, I was Trying to change the main-post-text font size because some members who mostly use mobile complained it was to small. 
I changed ALL the fonts in the theme "Font-Changer-Thing" thingy but none of them seem to respond to the changes. I looked at the code-f12 thing in chrome and saw that the fonts for that text was still the "ipsType_Normal" and not one of the new font... um, names?

Is that actually the case and the font sizes for the mobile design are unchangeable or am I missing something?

Add in your Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width: 767px)
.ipsType_normal, .ipsType_medium, body {
    font-size: 17px;
}

12 minutes ago, Pavel Chernitsky said:

Thanks for the help!
Here is the link: https://carsforum.co.il/
Basically I'd like to change the fonts in the posts. all the other ones can be changed through the theme editor.

I mean this text:

image.png.4c3d87f7304518490fb91e7d6234b568.png

Did you put the code that I posted above?

I do not currently see this code on your site.
You now have 13 px for your body text.
Put the code above in your Custom CSS

How can I know (or efficiently search) which template it is? I've went through the ones I think are related and couldn't find anything.
My first priority is to just remove the custom size so it's just controlled by the theme editing interface. 

Disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about coding, html, css, and all those fancy computer words.

Edited by Pavel Chernitsky

• Solution
On 10/5/2020 at 8:28 AM, Adlago said:

Add in your Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width: 767px)
}

That's not quite correct; you're missing { }:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {