Community

Whitelable app testers

10 minutes ago, Rikki said:

We are a way off of offering a white label service still - we plan to get the main app stable and add more functionality first. We'll post an announcement when we're ready to accept some interested sites 🙂 

Thanks for the share, but it sound long time... Before that, is possible give us PWA support? Or I missed something... 

15 minutes ago, Rikki said:

It's under Customization -> Appearance -> Icons & Logos.

Sorry have to ask again, I finished the setting immediately, run support, then try with my cellphone, but nothing news I see....I sign up, then sign in...open my site with new browser....but nothing happened...

I spect it appear a pop up message (add to your home screen) as others pwa sites...

21 hours ago, kmk said:

Sorry have to ask again, I finished the setting immediately, run support, then try with my cellphone, but nothing news I see....I sign up, then sign in...open my site with new browser....but nothing happened...

I spect it appear a pop up message (add to your home screen) as others pwa sites...

On iOS, use Safari and click the share button -> add to home screen.

On Android, use Chrome, click the menu -> add to home screen.

There is no popup message for PWA.