Community Map

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, iacas said:

Is there a way to bump it up from processing only 100 at a time? To like… 2000 at a time? I've been running this for awhile now and still have 45000+ to process.

I changed the $limit to 1000 on line 54 of the task. That may do it.

Yeah, changing the limit on file is how to do it. Do mind that it's now sending 1000 requests to Geoapify at once, this may result in a timeout and it's not actually processing 1000 members. Not that it really matters, as it will redo those it couldn't on the next run.

2 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Yeah, changing the limit on file is how to do it. Do mind that it's now sending 1000 requests to Geoapify at once, this may result in a timeout and it's not actually processing 1000 members. Not that it really matters, as it will redo those it couldn't on the next run.

Yeah. I did a few of the 100-run ones (like 10 or 12), then I changed it to 1000 and did it once.

Could contain: Chart, Line Chart, White Board

Still good. And still 43,000+ remaining. 😄 Doing it by the hundreds… they'd still be processing in 2024.

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yeah. I did a few of the 100-run ones (like 10 or 12), then I changed it to 1000 and did it once.

Could contain: Chart, Line Chart, White Board

Still good. And still 43,000+ remaining. 😄 Doing it by the hundreds… they'd still be processing in 2024.

Good thing it selects the members based on their last activity status then 🙂 

You can also run this query to have it run hourly (Don't do this with a 1000 limit tho!)

UPDATE `core_tasks` SET `frequency` = 'P0Y0M0DT1H0M0S' WHERE `app`='communitymap' AND `key`='locationSync';

8 minutes ago, Martin A. said:

You can also run this query to have it run hourly (Don't do this with a 1000 limit tho!)

Ha ha. That would annoy the other members too much (even if I set it to 50 or 75 every hour) because… they'd have to dismiss a bunch of new markers all the time.

I like 1000 or so once a day. There will be days I run it manually once, too.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 2:25 AM, pixeldude said:

Is there an easy way to change the icon of the member group?

I've added this as a member group setting now, so all your member groups can have different icons and icon colors, as opposed to just a different pin color.

On 1/11/2023 at 9:11 PM, modman said:

So far I have found many errors...

BUG1: The description does not appear even if it is set, this has no function now.

Could contain: Text, Page, Business Card, Paper, UML Diagram, Diagram

Could contain: Page, Text

BUG2: The custom field is shown the same even if it is deactivated, it will be mandatory to delete it.

Could contain: Text

You say "many bugs". Was it just those two? With bug 2 I assume you mean it still shows in the popup even when disabled? Saving the form a second time after disabling it would have "fixed" that. Fixed this in the next version.

57 minutes ago, Martin A. said:

You say "many bugs". Was it just those two? With bug 2 I assume you mean it still shows in the popup even when disabled? Saving the form a second time after disabling it would have "fixed" that. Fixed this in the next version.

There are others, I will send a new report after I update the plugin to the latest version.

In the meantime, thank you for fixing the first two that I thought were most important.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 11:49 AM, Martin A. said:

I updated to the latest version but the bugs are still there, please check this out:

1)

2)

Could contain: Plot, Chart, Map, Text, Business Card, Paper

Hi, I have an issue and would like to know if you could implement a feature that would be automatic. 
I use Boris's members location plugin, which is supported by your Community Map app. I use Boris's members location plugin to archive member's locations when they signup to my website. In order to get the member's location data added to your Community Map app, I have to manually use the Community Map app settings, "profile sync/ Import members without a map marker" option and run the IPS ACP "system/advance configuration/task" and manually run the Community Map app task to get the location data that was collected by Boris's members location plugin to be saved in your Community Map app. So is it possible for you to add an option to have your app automatically run a task every 15 minutes to import Boris's members location plugin data and automatically run the IPS system task every 15 minutes, so all the members locations data gets saved to Community Map app automatically without me having to do it manually every time someone signs up to my website?

Here I collects members location info on signing up to my website.

Could contain: Tarmac, Road, Page, Text

I have to manually use the Community Map app settings, "profile sync/ Import members without a map marker" option.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Night, Outdoors, Nature

I have to run the IPS ACP "system/advance configuration/task" and manually run the Community Map app task to get the location data that was collected by Boris's members location plugin to be saved in your Community Map app.

Could contain: Night, Outdoors, Nature

12 hours ago, JaiKai said:

Is there any way this can be used to create way lines from one marker to the next.

I run a car club and looking to create custom routes and it would be great to group and show markers as a sequence like directions.

I'm afraid this isn't possible. It is probably better to create this in Google Maps and then embed it into the event/marker/topic.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jennifer Beadles said:

Hi there,

Our community map says that there is an updateCould contain: Text.
However, when I click Update Available, it says we need to purchase the app again. Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

Please let us know how to resolve this. 

3 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Go here, and renew your existing purchase:

https://invisioncommunity.com/clients/purchases/

What he said ^

Your subscription expired July 28 2022.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 12:47 PM, modman said:

I updated to the latest version but the bugs are still there, please check this out:

1)

ELIMINATED!

On 2/15/2023 at 12:47 PM, modman said:

2)

Could contain: Plot, Chart, Map, Text, Business Card, Paper

Can you make sure you've not edited the template "popupContent" in communitymap > front > map, and that you've enabled the "show label" option for each for those fields? I can't reproduce your issue.

On 2/17/2023 at 7:37 PM, beats23 said:

Hi, I have an issue and would like to know if you could implement a feature that would be automatic. 
I use Boris's members location plugin, which is supported by your Community Map app. I use Boris's members location plugin to archive member's locations when they signup to my website. In order to get the member's location data added to your Community Map app, I have to manually use the Community Map app settings, "profile sync/ Import members without a map marker" option and run the IPS ACP "system/advance configuration/task" and manually run the Community Map app task to get the location data that was collected by Boris's members location plugin to be saved in your Community Map app. So is it possible for you to add an option to have your app automatically run a task every 15 minutes to import Boris's members location plugin data and automatically run the IPS system task every 15 minutes, so all the members locations data gets saved to Community Map app automatically without me having to do it manually every time someone signs up to my website?

Here I collects members location info on signing up to my website.

Could contain: Tarmac, Road, Page, Text

I have to manually use the Community Map app settings, "profile sync/ Import members without a map marker" option.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Night, Outdoors, Nature

I have to run the IPS ACP "system/advance configuration/task" and manually run the Community Map app task to get the location data that was collected by Boris's members location plugin to be saved in your Community Map app.

Could contain: Night, Outdoors, Nature

Added to next version.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:32 PM, Martin A. said:

ELIMINATED!

Can you make sure you've not edited the template "popupContent" in communitymap > front > map, and that you've enabled the "show label" option for each for those fields? I can't reproduce your issue.

Added to next version.

These fields still appear in my version (1.5.2) and I don't see any updates available.

I haven't changed the code. Labels are enabled but do not appear.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

I'm going crazy.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage