Community Map

On 9/6/2022 at 10:52 AM, Unlucky said:

Hi, No, we would like the main map https://www.walkingfootball.com/communitymap/ to just show only and every club location marker when a surfer first visits that page.

Many thanks

You mean when they load that page they'll get to one that looks like this?
https://www.walkingfootball.com/communitymap/?group=Club Locations

1 hour ago, CaliPilot said:

Correct

Chris

I've identified the issue. Will put up a fix for this shortly.

EDIT: New version is pending approval now.

Edited by Martin A.

We are now live with your tool and it works pretty great! We are using the members map and also a few more categories for our members with different purposes and here it comes, a little feature request 😉

Like in the forum maintenance it would be cool if we could add a description for each category and in addition, another field to show the rules (if there are any defined). That would support everyone's understanding and avoid confusion on what could (and could'nt) be added. 

Thanks in advance

❤️

Chris

1 hour ago, CaliPilot said:

We are now live with your tool and it works pretty great! We are using the members map and also a few more categories for our members with different purposes and here it comes, a little feature request 😉

Like in the forum maintenance it would be cool if we could add a description for each category and in addition, another field to show the rules (if there are any defined). That would support everyone's understanding and avoid confusion on what could (and could'nt) be added. 

Thanks in advance

❤️

Chris

Could contain: Text, Page, Document

:smile:

• 1 month later...

Maybe this has been answered but I didn't find it.  I have a few different groups.  I recently changed the map so that it is only accessible to my paid members.  So now I have "expired" members who are still showing up on the map.  Is there a quick way to remove all the markers for expired members?  The only way I've found is to delete them one at a time.  If it can't be done through the app, can it be done through the database?

6 hours ago, Dknelson said:

Maybe this has been answered but I didn't find it.  I have a few different groups.  I recently changed the map so that it is only accessible to my paid members.  So now I have "expired" members who are still showing up on the map.  Is there a quick way to remove all the markers for expired members?  The only way I've found is to delete them one at a time.  If it can't be done through the app, can it be done through the database?

Yeah, those would need to be manually deleted. That would also mean that should they renew their subscription they would also need to re-add their location.

Would it be better if I added a member group setting to hide the markers instead?

2 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Yeah, those would need to be manually deleted. That would also mean that should they renew their subscription they would also need to re-add their location.

Would it be better if I added a member group setting to hide the markers instead?

Yes, that would work great.  Thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

when using on default theme, both on map page and marker page

'Autocomplete and suggestions' is not working when entering a new location by keyboard

which results in the form being unable to submit a new or edited location

---------------------------------

am getting this in console

listener not found 

_off@leaflet.min.js:1

leaflet.min.js:1 

which links to https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/leaflet/1.8.0/leaflet.min.js

everything else seems ok, just the 'Autocomplete and suggestions' features when adding/editing a location resulting in the form not working

any pointers/advice?

19 hours ago, sound said:

'Autocomplete and suggestions' is not working when entering a new location by keyboard

listener not found 

which links to https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/leaflet/1.8.0/leaflet.min.js

everything else seems ok, just the 'Autocomplete and suggestions' features when adding/editing a location resulting in the form not working

any pointers/advice?

Can you send me your site and login credentials in a PM to reproduce this error? 

Although it looks like MapQuest may have changed something on their end, as I'm not getting any location results back from them. Is this the same for you? Regardless of what location I enter, there's no suggestions returned.

Can you send me your site and login credentials in a PM to reproduce this error? 

sorry, can't do that at the moment

Although it looks like MapQuest may have changed something on their end, as I'm not getting any location results back from them. Is this the same for you? Regardless of what location I enter, there's no suggestions returned.

yep its the same for me, everything else seems ok, its just the 'Autocomplete and suggestions' not working

Edited by sound

I'm getting this error ever since I upgraded to the latest version 4.7.3 .

TypeError: flock(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /system/Theme/Cache/Template.php:90
Stack trace:
#0 /system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(90): flock(false, 1)
#1 /system/Theme/Theme.php(802): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#2 /applications/core/sources/Achievements/Rank.php(179): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('global', 'core', 'global')
#3 /uploads/template_28_7a734b11232065691bc1176040cb26ad_topics.php(2321): IPS\core\Achievements\_Rank->html('cAuthorPane_bad...')
#4 /system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array, '')
#5 /uploads/template_28_7a734b11232065691bc1176040cb26ad_topics.php(5116): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#6 /system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, NULL, NULL, Array)
#7 /applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(576): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#8 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#9 /system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#11 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#12 /index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log(Object(TypeError), 'template_error')
#1 /uploads/template_28_7a734b11232065691bc1176040cb26ad_topics.php(5116): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#2 /system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, NULL, NULL, Array)
#3 /applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(576): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#4 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#5 /system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#8 /index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I disabled Community maps, and the errors went away. So I updated from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3, and updated IP to 4.7.4 and re-enabled....and the errors returned.  I disabled Community maps again, and the errors disappeared.

The errors are occurring on a wide range of forum pages and users. 

1 hour ago, bassangler said:

I disabled Community maps, and the errors went away. So I updated from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3, and updated IP to 4.7.4 and re-enabled....and the errors returned.  I disabled Community maps again, and the errors disappeared.

The errors are occurring on a wide range of forum pages and users. 

There's nothing in that error that points towards Community Map, so I'm afraid this might just be a coincident. 

Have you tried keeping this app enabled and then clear the cache from the support page?

The error points toward a cache write issue.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:37 PM, sound said:

listener not found 

any pointers/advice?

On 11/3/2022 at 10:04 AM, Martin A. said:

hi

are you getting the same problems? 

ie no autocomplete return etc

1 hour ago, sound said:

hi

are you getting the same problems? 

ie no autocomplete return etc

Yeah. Not sure what's happening right now. The API is returning blank responses, the documentation page doesn't load, they haven't replied to my email yet and they haven't replied to a forum post where someone else is having the same issue.

They're either having issues, or they've silently discontinued this API.

On 11/6/2022 at 6:23 PM, bassangler said:

I cleared all cache several times, reverted to the default theme, etc.  The ONLY time the error went away is when I disabled community maps.

Underneath this error you'll see a list of loaded hooks. Any Community Maps stuff there? And do all of these errors look the same? 

profile maps seem to have gone missing as well, but dunno if that's connected to this

5 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Yeah. Not sure what's happening right now. The API is returning blank responses, the documentation page doesn't load, they haven't replied to my email yet and they haven't replied to a forum post where someone else is having the same issue.

They're either having issues, or they've silently discontinued this API.

profile maps on my site seems to have gone missing as well, but dunno if that's connected to this issue

1 hour ago, derpunker said:

Having the same issue in my community map since yesterday.

Other mapquest APIs seem to work.
e.g., https://developer.mapquest.com/documentation/geocoding-api/

I think this affects all their “Open” APIs. 

15 minutes ago, sound said:

profile maps on my site seems to have gone missing as well, but dunno if that's connected to this issue

No, this should not have anything to do with the API issue. 

22 hours ago, derpunker said:

No, I tried the geocoding-api with a browser call yesterday and correct data was returned.
Only the nominatim-api seems to be affected.

Thanks for checking it out. I've sent another email to Mapquest.

15 hours ago, brandoninsc said:

I'm having an issue where Define Forced Bounding Box and Default Zoom Level do not change the zoom or the focus of the map. 

Is there a known issue, or could I have something wrong on my side?

It's related to the API issues mentioned in the past few posts.