Wordpress 5.51 to IPS 4.52 Converter

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

9 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Yes, it should. The WordPress database doesn't change too often, so the converter is quite stable across the many WordPress versions.

Stuart, will categories in Wordpress migrate into Pages and create same categories there?  And will WP users be migrated into IPB?  I'm worried they may overwrite what's already in IPB.

Thanks for your help!

7 hours ago, borangeatx said:

Stuart, will categories in Wordpress migrate into Pages and create same categories there?  And will WP users be migrated into IPB?  I'm worried they may overwrite what's already in IPB.

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you can find out about what the converter supports here: https://invisioncommunity.com/services/migrate/#elSelectPlatform (select WordPress in the dropdown).

If the conversion process encounters two users for the same person (based on email address) those accounts will be merged, it will not overwrite the existing account.

For some reason It quit on me after around 5 minutes of running and gave me an error code that said:

The CSRF protection key did not match

Looks like it pulled in around 310 of the almost 4000 posts and pages I had in my WP file.

Anyone have any idea what caused the error or how to fix?

Much appreciated.

15 minutes ago, borangeatx said:

For some reason It quit on me after around 5 minutes of running and gave me an error code that said:

The CSRF protection key did not match

Looks like it pulled in around 310 of the almost 4000 posts and pages I had in my WP file.

Anyone have any idea what caused the error or how to fix?

Much appreciated.

Can you submit a ticket so we can look into this please?

One more question for you guys.

I need to redo my import because I messed something up.  Deleted the database that was created as a result, but now when I try and run it again it gives me a message that the migration has already been done before. How can I get rid of this message so that it allows me to run it again?

Thanks